Are my legs too fat to wear this romper?

Are my legs too fat to wear this romper?My legs have always been thicker than any other part of my body since I'm a pear so I hate the way they look in pants especially shorts. I think they are too fat but do you think it's okay to still wear them even if my legs look big?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it, there are certainly worse looking out there wearing much less, but I do think since you are a "pear" shape, something that is more form-fitting at the top would be more flattering. With loose tops like the one in the photo, they hang from your biggest spot (likely your shoulders), and make you look bigger all the way around. And since your top half is your smaller area, you want to emphasize that rather than hide it. I'm not a pear but I'm an hourglass, which isn't all it's cracked up to be in many ways (especially clothes). So also have to watch those loose flowy tops, since they hang from the bust area and hide the fact that I have a waist. Since my bust and hips are both wider than my waist, anything loose and flowy makes me look bigger since it hangs from my biggest point. I know it's hard, because right now almost all there is out there for tops is "loose and flows", believe me I get it and I am so ready for this bohemian look trend to end. It is not flattering for girls who are pear or hourglass shaped. Could you find a romper that's more form-fitting in the top area?

• Oh I found one that's short sleeve and a little tighter on the top but the bottom is still about as loose as the one in the pic. Also the one with short sleeves has a rope at the hips so I can tie it in. And thanks for the tips! I always tried to hide the fact that my upper body is smaller than my lower body but maybe I'll change that.

• Haha I found them at Old Navy c:
      There's a lot of rompers in the store now so I tried on like 4

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look just fine in that clothing. It's most important for you to feel comfortable wearing those clothes. Don't go out wearing something you are not comfortable in.

• Yeah I'm comfortable
      I just don't like how I look sometimes ahah

• your legs are just fine and sexy, nothing to worry about

• Yes. A little tan goes a long way. Tan 'em (it makes a tremendous difference).

• Looks okay...

• It's okay. Maybe goto gym

• Seems ok

What Girls Said 3

• Rompers I've noticed generally look best on the super slim girls. Trust me, I've tried wearing them and they just don't work.

• Yeah I'm having trouble finding summer clothes that I feel comfortable in though so I ended up giving rompers a shot haha

• It's not your legs that's the issue. The romper is not flattering.

• No, there's nothing wrong with it.