These guys are considered ridiculously hot in india, do you agree?

GUY 1:
GUY 2:

GUY 3:

• I like guy 1
  • I like guy 2
  • I like guy 3
  • Neither of them are my type, lol can't agree
  • They are all hot as fuck
the only handsome guy i can think of in india in bollywood is sidharth malhotra and to some extent hrithik roshan to be very honest, it is a surprise sidharth is not even that famous till now because he is stunningly good looking

also, there is this guy called girish kumar no one has prolly heard of, short but very aesthetic face almoset european looking
votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• guy 3 looks better

• i literally can't think of any guy who is actually that handsome in bollywood apart from sidharth malhotra, i think normal guys in north india and pakistan look 10X better than any of the 3 guys above

• i mean imagine being imran khan, that guy makes me hate my life lol
      6'1 tall and well built, top cricketer of his time, 9/10 face and has had gorgeous supermodels in bed, all the money and status in the world, is a god to pakistanis and a playboy even at 65

• hahah yeah but he's old now.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope... can't say I agree with any of those.

• google sidharth malhotra

• it explains why ur a regular on GAG at the age of 27 with the avatar of some model who is at least a 100X prettier than u'll ever be (even though her eye area and lips are pretty trash) and a master here, if i'm 27 and my biggest achievement in life would be to be a moderator on a site full of basement dwelling fags, i wouldn't even want to be alive lmfao

• Awwww... you're not even close to any of these guys are you? So sad... :(
      Well... hopefully your bitterness won't ditter you from your goals in life - if you have any.

• Are low cut- cleavage T-shirts on men a thing in India?

• Meh.

I voted D.

:\

Haha.

• google sidharth malhotra, hrithik roshan and girish kumar, i genuinely think these 3 guys are actually handsome as fuck

• i think the third is pretty cute... but the others definitely aren't my type

• The 3rd guy is especially handsome. I find beauty in all races.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't figure out what the hell is with women and their bizzare aversion to Indian men.

• there are handsome indian men too, google sidharth malhotra and hrithik roshan, u'll know what i am talking about, the guys above are overrated as fuck for real

• They all hot as fuck

• lmfaoo ha ha ha, stop being sarcastic, i saw ur pic in the mytake by the way, ur cuter than all these guys and 10" taller, ur winning at life man, i wish i was you

• Thanks for the compliment and for reading myTake

• 2 looks like adam sandler

• yeah some resemblance not striking though, he is better than adam sandler but not film star handsome in my opinion

• Lol the second pic of guy 2 looks like young adam sandler

• vnmc stop lol

• nah man, i am bored as fuck lmfao

• why are u some "chutia" now lololol. you live in inda right?

• it describes me better ha ha and well, if u count kashmir as india :P