Trish Stratus or Hannah Stocking? Who's hotter?

Trish Stratus

Hannah Stocking

• Trish Stratus
  • Hannah Stocking

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• second for sureeee the first girl just looks trashy

• She may look trashy but she's not. These are her older photos when she was at her prime. Today she's still sexy even after the birth of her daughter.

• well you're still judging off of looks lol... the first just looks way trashier than the second

What Guys Said 4

• Hannah. Looks like a girly and feminine girl. The other one is too big and muscular. That's unattractive to me.

• Hannah.. I need to fap now

• Trish looks like a pornstar so of course guy will be attracted to that but hannah is a 10 out 10 beauty with a perfect body

• Why are so many people saying Trish looks trashy and like a porn star?
      She has the sexiest sexy face ever and does it naturally. Others must try to do that.
      Take a look at her recent photos if you want. She still looks great at her age and after giving birth to her daughter. The only thing I don't like is that she dyed her hair and took the breast implants out.

• Seriously? Yiu think that face is nutural?

• hannah stocking looks more hot