So I am scared that I don't have a pretty face with no makeup , by the way who wold you say my celeb lookalike is?

by the way the ones with no eye makeup are the ones with no makeuo
Sorry my lips we're stains in the ones with no makeup so it looks like I am whering lipstick

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're beautiful. I'm gonna be honest with you about the makeup tho. I think you'd look more beautiful without it. But don't listen to me if you love wearing it I just think that you'd look beautiful without it

What Guys Said 5

• you look pretty attractive to me

• Post a pic with no makeup

• I did the ones with no eyeliner are the ones with no makeup

• You dont need any of that.

• @Napoli ther is no eyeliner

• But where is no makeup pic 😕😡

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Very hard to tell with black and white pic. You look tired but then u also appear to have just had a baby so I guess that figures.

• You look much better without the makeup. With the makeup, you look like the Winter Soldier.

• You are beautiful with and without makeup because you have a beautiful soul, and that little bundle of joy you are holding in the last pic also shows that, when a person has a beautiful soul it radiates outward and everyone sees it, can't miss it, just love who you are with or without makeup because there is only one of you so be the best/make the best of who you are as a human being, beauty is skin deep i have met some naturally beautiful people who's personality actually made them some of the most unattractive people i have ever met, learn to love you and be happy with who you are.