Shaved or natuaral?

Do guys actually care if your down there is well bare or natural, and same for legs, do you care?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say say shaving in the vaginal area in were he going to lick you , went giving oral. Nobody whats a mouth fur of hair you can leave the rest of it. I would also say shave you legs. One the the females best feature is there soft , live living teddy bears. Have hair poking me feels like I'm hugging sand paper.

• Well thanks for the detailed input, really helpful :)

• @User999 What do you mean by one of the females best feature is there soft like living teddy bear?

• @funny_strange_man That girls are physically soft.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like being shaved or waxed, but I don't know what's guys perferences are.

• I love waxing my legs since it makes me feel clean, but the thought of waxing down there sounds horrible :D

• And same I agree I like that clean feeling after being waxed.

• Hahhaha ok thanks for the advice :D

What Guys Said 17

• I like a woman bare or a design so i can access her clit better

• Shaved. Legs and pussy. Waxed is even better, though.

• thanks for your opinion :)

• I want it shaved and smooth

• Hahha ok thanks for your opinion, just wanted to say tho, do you have any idea how pissing off it is to shave every week so its nice ad smooth? No, you dont cause you're a boy :)

• No I have no idea. I'm sorry I'm a boy.

• Hahah its fine, no need to apolagize, you could just be sympathetic, anyways I love waxing soo its fine :D

• Me personally, I like the legs shaved/smoothed. As for the pussy I actually like it with a bit of hair, not an amazon rain forest mind you, but I do like it trimmed.

• Let's just say I don't need help with flossing.

• We care. Shaved ofcourse. You don't care?

• Well it seems a lot dont care :) but thanks for your opinion :)

• If my girlfriend was to trim or go balled I would not care even though she is hairy. She does let her legs get hairy and does not bother me.

• Ok thanks, I actually prefer to wax my legs at least cause its much nice ad smooth :D

• Go check it out, causes skin rashes at times, also putting poison on your body would never be god for you

• @Asker People use medicine, alcohol, cigarettes that all have negative effects. People eat things that are passed as food but in reality are actually junk that could have negative side effects. With that said what is your point? Was their a study done on hair removal creams that proves that they are bad for the skin? If there was I would like to know what it was and the findings of it and where I can find it.

• legs shaved and other region for me it doesn't matter bare or not but some people have different preferences

• thank youuuuu, I wax my legs ad well I've been wondering about other regions... :D

• well that area would be up to u but some guys like it shaved or waxed me i dont care i leave that up to the girls

• I don't really care about either. Bare is nice, but I don't find natural a turnoff at all.

• Shaved x

• i like to stay clean.

• I care about it and prefer shaved

• I love natural.
    How about your choice on men?😠

• Hahhaha Im not very experienced in that department, but I guess natural is the more normal foR men :)

• Shaved

• thxx for your opinion :D

• Happy to thelp

• Yeah tbh hairy girls don't look that much sexy.

• Legs definitely shaved and down there I don't mind if trimmed

• Natural on some women can be pretty extreme. Lets say groomed.

What Girls Said 2

• most guys care about legs and armpits. Ummm a lot prefer bare pubic areas (for reasons I will never understand) but as long as things are tamed they likely won't care too much

• Hahha shaving can be such a drag tho :D Hahha yes, thanks for your opinion :)

• I think legs need to be smooth but pussy varies by country. From reading on here guys in the usa expect a smooth pussy while in Sweden they dont care too much.

• Yh I guess, well thanks for the input :D