How old do I look?

How old do I look?

How old do I look? Because whenever I'm out in public or even applying to places for a part time job and I ask the cashier if they're hiring they answer but look at me in a weird way like "aren't you too young to work here" kinda thing and it gets really annoying and people always say I look really young and stuff. How old do I look? And is that a good or a bad thing?

Im 18

People say I look like I'm 16

Most Helpful Guy

• 18 I guess 😂

• LOL is that because I said how old I was? Or because that's how old you think I look like lol 😂

• Cause you said
      And I'm quite bad at guessing age 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• In your profile pic you look 18 and in the pic posted you look 20. Id say you look your age but clothing and makeup does "change" some peoples looks. Im 24 and people think Im a teenager so I know how you feel. Its all in how we present our selves and what we wear I believe.

What Guys Said 8

• The makeup makes you look older. I guessed 16 or 17 from your profile picture and 20 or 21 in this picture.

• More like 26

• you look around 20

• Seems like 15

• You dont need all that lipstick

• U look ur age...

• You good :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You look 20. You're pretty.

• Uhm.

You look around 20, how old are you?

:\

• 25 y/o

• I'd say you look your age