Why can't I be pretty or beautiful like other women?

Why can't I be pretty or beautiful like other women?I know many people say life isn't always about looks it's what counts on the inside some people can be pretty on the outside and be ugly on the inside. My friends and family etc post pics and get tons of likes and comments on how pretty or beautiful they are and I don't get that As much. God has blessed me with a beautiful personality.
As I look at them I cry inside why can't I be like them it's not fair why does it have to be this way... people say I shouldn't let amount of likes and comments define my who I am or my beauty. I get depressed and insecure that I feel like I'm not good enough.

It is true of course, that some people are more attractive than others—when it comes to a body or a face. But our society puts way too much emphasis on the body and not enough on the inside. God doesn’t do that. Remember what God told Samuel in 1 Samuel 16:7…

Don’t judge by a man’s face or height… I don’t make decisions the way you do! Men judge by outward appearance but I look at a man’s thoughts and intentions

410

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you are , anyone who tells you differently is just conceited or vain. i would not take the word of anyone who tears your self esteem down. you should love yourself and not worry about what others say because they dont live your life, you do and your opinion of your self is more important than what any social figure or close freind can give you advice wise..

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful. Likes and comments don't have anything to do with beauty. I have seen some unattractive people gets tons, while I've seen beautiful pics get very few. Love yourself, and don't be so down on yourself.

• Thank you. I have always had low self-esteem since I was young.

• I understand having low self-esteem, I've struggled with it most of my life.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• If that's you I'd love to be seen in public with you

• Yes it's me and thanks

• That is correct for what its worth I think you are beautiful no matter and the fact that you recognize what is the major issue in today's society... We don't see beyond the superficial because we have been taught that is what beauty is …. instead of the heart and deeds of a truly beautiful person /soul. I am with you gurlbut don't give up ! It takes us to open eyes and change hearts minds and the world... hugz I hope it helped... Smile...🍀🐶🍀

• I think you're a very attractive girl. Beautiful smile.

• to be honestly you look very beautiful and gorgeous.

• You are pretty

• The only handicap in life is a bad attitude.

• I remember I went to school with this girl who was pretty but she had a bad attitude and I envy her because she's so pretty and I'm not pretty like her

• i think you're very pretty. you have no reason to be insecure about your looks.

• Well life is not fair, not everyone is born pretty, accept the way you are and stop seeking approval

• Genetics, dat lyf chose me

What Girls Said 3

• You're very beautiful!

• you look pretty

• Wait what? This has to be a joke! you're freaking beautiful Af

• It's not a joke I feel insecure about myself and thank you.