Is this picture okay to post on Instagram?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Needs some editing or take a new picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a lovely picture. I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just try to get rid of the red eye, and you'll look amazing.

What Guys Said 8

• The pic is cute and so are you. The more I look at it the more I like it. Too bad because the red eye is unacceptable. But, you photograph well and it should be easy to get a much better shot than that. Also, notice how your left hand is too much in the forefront , distracting from your pretty face. Don't let that happen, Otherwise, the pose and composition is very nice.

• Looks like you are listening...…. kinda like and? Or well? Lol it's fine if people are so shallow who cares if they do not like it your friends will not care , tbh... hugz I hope it helped 🍀🐶🍀

• The power of Christ compels you!
    yeah sure just remove the red eye.

• yeah it looks ok to me

• Not really , you need a better pause , light , and filter

• yeah, you look amazing

• It's so cute 😍😍😍

• No it's not

What Girls Said 7

• Hey I think it's cool! Great job

• why wouldn't it be? As long as it is a pic of you there would be no reason you couldn't

• I think it looks good! Personally, I would just remove the red eye using an app like Ribbet or something. But other than that, it would be fine.

• Ehh a little weird tbh

• No its not

• yes , u look beautiful

• Yeah you're pretty