Not attention seeking, genuinely curious, how are my muscles/abs/body?

I have been working out on and off the past three years and generally like to think I have good genetics. I was curious what others think as I know a lot of guys can have inflated egos towards themselves. I figure my own opinion is not an accurate representation and as someone who is looking to assess their growth on an attraction level I figured asking on here could be a good option. Thank you in advance, honest opinions are much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscles and everything look good but you're too skinny in my opinion...

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty standard for a ectomorph, good skinny genetics and frame, now lift weights and fill out :)

What Girls Said 9

• That working - out has definitely paid off keep it up though. Go try model of you don't already.

• Good 👍

• Yummy 😍😍

• Yummy😍😍

• You have good definition but you should to work on bulking and then toning. You're super skinny.

• Looks good to me, but like the other woman said, you need a cheeseburger or something, very skinny. Though it's not like too skinny I don't think, like I don't think it's a turn off or anything.

• Looking pretty good

• they are ok

• A lot of people probably find this attractive but I personally don't like it when a guy's waist is so much smaller than his shoulders. Just me though so my opinion doesn't really matter that much.

What Guys Said 6

• Wayyy too small of a frame boyo. You need to start filling out and gaining some weight I'd guess that most women weigh more than you lol. You have great genetics and your proportions are spot on. Just need to eat a lot as an ecto. Keep at it brah

• No offence but you're pretty skinny for someone who's been lifting for three years bro. On the plus side, it looks like you've got a tiny frame so it should be easier to fill out and look juicy. Also, you have a small waist, which is very good.

• pretty good if you work on your chest and legs a little more you'll really be on to something

• I have been working for only two days and I have better body than u😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Lol gayyyy

• Damn teach me your ways! 😂 for real tho...