Girls, what do you think about hairy guys?

Hi,
I am a 22 years old guy who hates body hair more than anything. I have a lot of body hair. Except from the normal body parts my chest, stomach, back and upper arms/shoulders are hairy as shit. Not like a dog or so but i have more then anybody i know or have seen in my age. This has effect my self image and I feel embarrassed every time I take my shirt of. I wax it of every now and then but the pain is terrible. I do this because I want to be attractive and feel good about my self. My question is " Do you girls dislike non normal body hair on guys and is it worth spend money on a waxing and deal with that insane pain? "

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more important to show you're secure with your appearance, because if you have a problem with it, you'll find other people will. Be secure in your own body, that's more attractive than trying to please others.

• thanks for your reply! But if you end up in bed with a guy with a lot of body hair wouldn't the hair discuss you? Like back hair? I think that girls think like that, you know what I mean? That's why I am so insecure with my appearance.

• I've slept with a guy with a lot of body hair but his face was attractive and his personality very nice, so he was overall attractive to me.

What Girls Said 4

• You could shave it off instead it's much less painful. In my opinion of a guy trims his bodyhair it's fine.

• I personally do not like hairy guys.
    Chest hair is the worst XD I'm sorry that's just my opinion.
    There are other things you can do to get rid of the hair instead of waxing if you want.
    by the way I am not racist but certain races look better/worse with body hair.

• You can just trim it if you dislike it

• this question is asked every day. seriously.