How ugly am I? How ugly am I?

How ugly am I? Be honest :D. I know I am so damn ugly but I wanna hear one more time how ugly I am. Please let me hear :D

How ugly am I? How ugly am I?

Updates:
I put the photos from lighter to heavier, by the way. Me at different weights :D

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you measure ugliness?

0|0
    0|0
    • Having an ugly face? :D

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO

• I thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't sweat it dude, women think 80% of men are below average looks. They are totally detached from reality.

So long as you believe in your self some woman will find you attractive but going on like this about how nasty you are will cause every vagina that gets near you to dry up like a box of sand.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i dont know who told you you're ugly, but I can't see a single ugly feature.
    But if you're asking this im guessing you're not really confident so i would say.. maybe work out? it'll make you feel better with yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls find me ugly. They dont like me :D

• Show All
    • I am 25 and never had a girlfriend. Probably never will. A girl would be ashamed to be seen with me by other girls.

• I wouldn't! I mean if I date someone I don't care what other people say, it's my life and I date whoever the f* I want

• Average

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• you're fine dude, im jealous of your beard!

I recommend working out, might help your confidence!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dope beard dude. Try working out if you need that extra confidence boost, maybe smile some more in pictures, you'd be surprised how much a confident smile can transform a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly. I'd give you a 7/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls give me a 1/10. They find me very unattractive. I am the last kind of guy a girl would date.