Do I look like a Neanderthal))?

Do I look like a Neanderthal))?
I read that all non-African people have 1-4% Neanderthal DNA. I'm 1.78m kinda short, stocky built and wide shouldered how Neanderthals were. I guess I have at least 10% Neanderthal ancestors))

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, not more than anyone else at least. You have a defined chin vs. their practically non-existent chin, longer face vs. their shorter face, normal-sized nose vs. their large nose, and your forehead doesn't slope backwards the way theirs did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Neanderthals had longer faces. Cro-magnons had short ones. Also, my legs are short for my height. It is similar with Neanderthals again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmmm possibly it Also happened to me I am Romanian but I look exactly as our ancestors the Dacians (body format, colour of the skin, the huge amounts of hair and the beard) but the things I don't have are blue eyes (I have dark brown) blond hair (my hair color is a dirty blond but as I grow its going to get darker)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You probably already know this but you're hot. Nice jawline and I personally like the hairy chest. I don't know about Neanderthal. Just really good looking. Congrats.

0|0
    0|0
    • An ancient humanoid species. They had brute, stocky and primative looking.

• Show All
    • If you think I'm good-looking, I guess homosapiens didn't genocide Neanderthals, they reproduced with them))

• ... ok then

• Hmmmmmm... naw because neanderthals were unbearable to look at. I can look at you and not vomit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Don't I have a primitive looking like them?
      When I have to wear suits, I feel like prisoned. I feel like a caveman stuck in the modern times)

• Show All
    • I hate everything modern. Especially moral values. Modern is for faggot guys.

• Ain't that the truth

What Guys Said 8

• If you shaved your chest mate then no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • U look pretty alpha OP.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, I hate that alpha issue. If a girl is attracted just because of it, it doesn't worth. I may be a Neanderthal guy, but I like more evolved homo sapiens chicks))

• Just a hairy ass d00d.

0|0
    0|0
  • read "Chosen People of the Caucassus" by Micheal Bradley and also "the Iceman Inheritance" by the same author... Peace

0|0
    0|0
    • I have nothing with Caucasia. I'm Turkish ethnically fully Turkoman. I guess, my Neanderthal roots are from Siberia.

• Show All
    • they say genetically speaking my people and your people might be related... im Arawak Guami and Kechua Indian from latin america... if course some spainiard blood (they raped the shit out of my people and gave them a white jesus) ... I've been reading that the written languages have a strong resemblence to the paleo siberian form of written languages

• Yeap, I know that story. They say Indians' Siberian ancestors migrated from frozen Bering Sea in the ice age. It may be reasonable. Because, we ( I mean original Siberian Turks) have N and Q y dna haplogrups. And Indians have predominantly have Q haplogrup too. It looks very logical.

• Haha..
    Well, at least you ate a good looking neanderthal.
    No homo

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, only way to know for sure is to get a DNA test

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0