Guys, Am I unattractive?

So I've never had a boyfriend and it kinda upsets me. I'm trying to see if it's because of my body or not. I don't think it's because of my personality because I am very kind, funny, smart and caring. And I'm not trying to sound conceited or arrogant but I don't believe it's because of my face because people have told me I'm gorgeous and pretty. So is it my body that's unattractive? (P. s. Don't mind the burn i got on my legs lol) Guys, Am I unattractive?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely not because of your body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Your body is nicely toned. Don't see any problems. You are only 18. Got plenty of time for boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with your body. Nothing at all! But I cannot comment beyond that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your body is far from being unattractive. It's definetely not because of your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not your body, because you have a great body, if anything it may be theyre too nervous to ask you out

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be honest.
    It's not the most beautiful, SEXY body but it's average.
    I don't think he is upset because of the body because you don't have an unattractive body, it might be something else trough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • your not unattractive at all. you look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're body isn't unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like every other basic bitch's body I've seen tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow.. You look great!! Mybe the boys at ur place r just shy

0|0
    0|0
  • the funny thing is i saw those pictures befor.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never posted this before... ?

• you are sexy. it is not your looks definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think you are only your body, I think your mindset is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't think I'm only my body, I just want to see if this is part of the reason why I haven't had a boyfriend

• Show All
    • You're right thank you ❤️ If they don't like me because of my body then that's their problem.

• So, don't worry about your body. Anyone doesn't want to date someone desperate for love. It is human nature.

• you're not bad, that's fine for me

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fabulous how you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you look great to me... I would definetly date you 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • nice body but your need squad ass ::)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect. I love you :* :*

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your body, I'd date a girl with your body and be happy so that should say something

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking freakin attractive to me. That is one sexy bod girl. Now I'm in the mood lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still under 18. No rush. Do something that you love. Build your future, worry about having a boyfriend when you are over 30 and still single

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell attractiveness without a face, but the body isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0