Wold you consider me hawt or at least pretty, describe what I look like other than "goth' or' "emo"?

Wold you consider me hawt or at least pretty, describe what I look like other than

Updates:
by the way I have a boyfriend so no flirting I am just doing this to better understand myself

0|1
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

• you look average

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lucky guy haha
    U are damn hot af.. i'd bang u xD

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Personally I like the 2nd picture of you. The vibe I get from the pictures of you, when people get to know you rearly before that see the fun , loving, caring person you truly are

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hawt... I like the style it shows your individuality and uniqueness... Embrace it hugz hope it helps 🍀🐶🍀

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lipstick that's just me. Minus that and I'd say very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say emo but yeah i would date you without a doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good looking, love your smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like this bad bitch style.. but yeah u are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so hot dear friend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I kiss your thighs? :*

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like all of the dark clothing and lipstick. It's hard to look past that, change your style and your rate would increase dramatically from me

0|0
    0|0

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• i think pin up would look so much hotter on u than these current looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would describe you as a weird girl asking for opinions about herself on multiple different accounts. You need to stop.

3|0
    0|0
    • I'm just trying to get to know myself

• Show All
    • He tells me I'm "angelic ". and he loves me but I feel like he just likes the Idea of being in love and he isn't relly in love, granted I do have trust issues due to my best friend attempting to rape me, and no I am not uesing that as an excuse I am using that so help you better understand this

• As long as your boyfriend loves you for you that's all that matters.

• The first picture made me crack up laughing sorry... Yes you are pretty in a unique mesmerising way with pale skin, red lips and coloured eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • You don t need us to understand yourself but you sure are smokin hot

0|1
    0|0
  • so many filters, so damn blurry, so damn emo... can't even see your face properly, but you're kinda pretty... kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • your face is average but your fat

0|0
    0|0
    • I am 5'6 an weigh 115

• Show All
    • Or call up a baguette surgin I know one pretty well.

• Hey, I don'tcare what you say about me I don't care what you think of me, I love myself, I love myself as a person, I love my life, and the future to come, and 100% honesty. I Wold rather eat a cup of fries than have to measure the gap between my thighs. I'm tired of your horse shit.

• Your constant post using the same stolen pictures and asking the same questions got really old last week. Please stop. You're annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • This I what I look like just check my facebook sorry this is so anoint just bear with me