Is this too much cleavage?

I wanna wear this to a music festival (not rave). Do you think this is too much cleavage or no?
Is this too much cleavage?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, yeah thats boob central right there. I'd be lowkey trying hard as fuckkkkkkkkkk not to stare when talking to you but the minute you looked away, my eyes would feed. BUT... Don't take that negatively because the dress fits you very well and you can pull it off. You got gifted chest, so why not. And it's just enough because you're not using push up bra to make them poke out into our face either its kinda like... oh she's got big boobs, cool, anyways, whats up? as opposed to "look at this chick thrusting her D's in our face, I could lay a mug flat on them" type of thing. So keep it the way it is and enjoy the compliments and seductions and all that. Very cool dress =)

What Guys Said 31

• 1|4
  • Lol an EDM festival? you are dressed conservative for a festival

• No, it's for bestival

• not inappropriate but you'll get attention. if you're okay with that or if that's your goal... go for it

• it is but if you feel comfortable and happy wearing it then wear it and dont care what anyone else thinks, because people are gonna judge you anyway. by the way your looking hot

• Do whatever you want yo

• yeah thats asking for an unwanted motor boat.

• It depends on whether or not you can handle the type of attention and eye fuckery you're going to receive.

• Yeah, but I'm totally fine with it 👌😁😂😍

• Appropriate for a festival! Dont let those bad boys draw the wrong guys to your attention...

Your clevage looks super awesome! I mean that!

• Yes it is too much

• Yes it is

• Hell no, that's hot ha

• You can wear whatever you want. Just don't be surprised if guys are staring at your chest.

• Its not that its too much, well it is... but it also looks bad. Its feels more sloppy than sexy

• Try an underhirt or something that'll blend with the dress

• I'm a typical guy, so, yeah, that is just fine... love it!

• Yeah, looks like you might fall out of your dress if you do any moving or dancing.

• It looks hot and it's a rave. So who cares

• No, it's just the right amount. Not too much/not too little.

• a little bit yeah

• Yeah it make me wanna rip you out of dress Lol and do naughty things lol

• I can't really tell from that picture - show us more.

• Yeah a little if you don't wanna look too trashy then yes

• there is no such thing as too much cleavage.

• nah bitch your tits are nice

• No way that is great cleavage!!

• hott

• I think it depends. Whether you want male attention or not, with a dress like that you WILL be receiving it, and LOTS of it.

If you are taken, and your boyfriend will not be there, then you definitely should not wear it.
    If you don't want ANY male attention, you probably shouldn't wear it.
    If you want attention from a guy for a relationship, you probably shouldn't wear it because it will attract the wrong guys.

The only reason you SHOULD wear it, is if you are looking for casual sex, or are just looking for male attention and want to flirt a lot.

• Great points. Might I add that you will be attracting negative attention masked as positive attention meaning that you’ll catch the attention of the type of guy who may have brought roofies along with him or someone in general who would flash you a charming smile and f*ck you with another females pussy juice ruminants on his d*ck.

• @CosmicallyCombined
      That was very blunt... and detailed, but I agree lol. You have great points as well.

• LOL! Just throwin that out there! As a fellow shapely woman, I am very contentious of negative male attention and how it can come off as positive but the guys giving it have some ulterior motive. :/ Unfortunately, there are a lot of really handsome men who have perfected a charming smile and smooth approach but they’re so sleazy that they prolly are walking around with leftover pussy juices on dat dick.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Yes. I love a good cleavage but in that outfit, if the wind blows too hard, both of your tits will fall out. A bit of cleavage is great when you make the imagination wonder but when you can physically see half of the breast and it looks like your breasts will fall right out if you happen to fall down or get bumped into, then it’s a bit much. I think that outfit would be better suited for a romantic night time stroll along the beach with your boyfie or a club.

• It's a good fitted dress, so it won't go anywhere lol. But thank you! ❤️❤️

• Ohh no, it's 100% cotton popling, it's a thick fabric too. thank you again for the polite answer ☺️

• Ah, okay. Gotcha! Less risky then! You're welcome :)

• You can do whatever you want to do, but prepare for the unwanted attention you are about to receieve.

• If you're comfortable with that, then go ahead. I personally would wear a top or bandeau under it but, you do you.

• Meh, not really.

You have the right to wear whatever you want to wear.

:\

• Lol it's literally all of your cleavage. But hey, it looks good so, rock on.

• Oh my... You are asking people to perve on you

• Yeah 😩 I should have put it just for girls, but I don't know how to delete this post

• From my phone

• That's weird. I'm on a desktop computer, i didn't see the feature for allowing people to post a file attachment when posting a question here.

• Looks fine to me 👍

• Well I can't say you're not gonna grab attention.. So yes it is a little much.

• its cute but yea.. it is a lot of cleavage
    do you have a dress showing the crack of the cleavage? instead of having it all out but the nipple. you have an amazing figure but if you're worried its very revealing.. it is.

• Yes too much

• Tbh, its not enough for a music festival :P

Which one?

• honey that is not cleavage that is exposure waiting to happen

• Sorry for my big boobs then 😑

• your boobs are fine why don't you consider wearing a sexy cami under it to give your boobs a lift and some shape

• No offense Asker, but us girls with bigger boobs have to be careful and mindful about what we wear because it is so easy for things to look trashy or “slutty” like we’re fishing for attention.

• Yes Lol but if you feel comfortable go for it!!

• No I'd where it

• Not at all. If you've got it, show it

• There is no such thing as too much cleavage

• Omg nice body ! Prettyyy

• Too much

2 private opinion(s)