Rate my body 1-10?

Rate my body 1-10?

How's my bum?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Bad pictures. Strong lack of detail.

• 0/10 for me sry

• zero for me

• Why?
      U don't like black girls?

• 2-3sh, can't see OP

• 6/10

• Not my type of girls. 2-3

• whats ur type of girl?

• It's okay- average I guess. Why are the photos so blurry? :/

• Sexy girl.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• U need better lighting and a change of wardrobe. Dont listen to the guys down below. They either have a preference for white girls or like i said, those photos dont really let your beauty shine. One more thing, this site is horrible for rates. I know because I have seen uglier girls get high rates and good looking girls get low rates. U have all kinds of wierdos on here. The ugly girls on here get high rates cuz the guys are just perving and want to fuck anything with legs, often telling a girl how amazing she looks and over complimenting her. Its weird. But ya rates on her are very inaccurate.

• 5/10, about average.

• You are 15, don't worry about things like that. Focus on things that matter most at this age. Your education to instance.

• 3 but on the plus you kinda have a butt kinda

• Not kinda I have an ass!

• Yeah I can barely see it, you have thighs but no ass... That one pic is too blurry to see anything and with those black pants don't give any hint to outlining or shape. But that's just me... but you're only just 15 stapp worrying, You got a long life ahead of you and with that your body changes too!