Does it matter to you how attractive your friends or family think your partner is?

Does it matter to you how sexy or attractive your friends or family members think your partner is? Some don't care and some do. Some think they'll be embarrassed if they show up with a lover that doesn't fit their friends/relatives criteria. That criteria could be anything! Could be beauty, wealth, image, race, even materiel. Things like certain cars or even come from a strong back round.

• It doesn't matter to me what others think of my partner
  • It matters to me what friends/ family think of my partner
  • It depends on the people I introduce him/her to

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't base my affections on someone's looks. Because I was raised to not be shallow and to judge people for their actions and treatment of others. My entire family holds these values, because both of my parents instilled them into me and each of my siblings from a very young age.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't matter what my family or friends think lol

What Girls Said 4

• Usually it doesn't matter, because I will think they are attractive, and I do think that family and friends know my "type" so they won't be surprised.

• What if you bought a guy home that was a black guy or a foriegner? 🤔😂 like Asian or Arabic or Arminian. Would ther attempt to per-sway you to abandon him?

• If I bought you home for dinner my parents would pull me to the side or catch me off guard and ask me why don't I ever bring a black girl home. They not rscist but they just never seen me with a black girl

• I can't imagine if I told them you were Oregon with my baby or if I said we were getting married, moms would pull you to the side and tell you I'm immature so your basically dealing with two children and she hopes your prepared for my childish ways lol

• Having family and friends who think my partner is attractive doesn't bother me at all. The only opinion my partner should be worried about is weather I am attracted to them

• I mean... Like if I were your partner and I liked you a lot I'd be worried cuz what if your friends or family don't like me and starts talkin shit on my towards you,😧😭 trying to make you disgusted and disappointed sith me. You might not be as loving and affectionate and you might leave me or chest on me for someone you think is better

• They could bad mouth you as much as they want it wouldn't change my opinion of you as my partner only your actions could do that and if talked about you constantly to me I would tell them to stop and that they only see what allow them to see

• 😊... Oh alright

• I don't care what they think of him, though my family is amazed at how handsome he is. :D

• my mom thought my ex was really ugly... i didn't believe her and now i see she was right , lol

• Lol yikes! See it's these types of moments I fear most lol friends and family accepting me and my way of life

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone I date is attractive soo I don't know

• My mom said kept saying my girlfriend was ugly when she clearly wasn't.. I pretty much told her to fuck off. My mom doesn't want me to be with anyone tbh. Family/friends shouldn't dictate what you see in your partner.

• It depends if their planning on making babies because the parents usually want really cute grand children (: