Do I look fat or like I need to lose weight? Please be brutally honest I can handle it?

Do I look fat or like I need to lose weight?Please be brutally honest I can handle it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not fat at all and don't need to loose weight. Perhaps you should try toning up, that might make you feel better about yourself.

What Guys Said 23

• You are not fat and do not need to lose weight. But if I get brutally honest, my opinion would be too sexy for here! lol

• You look at a very good, very healthy weight. Slim enough that it looks great, fleshy enough that you don't look unhealthy. Lots of girls work very hard to get a body like that.

• Can I ask why do you ask? It is obvious to me that you are lovely and for gods sake you are not fat you are wonderfully created and you should worry less about your looks and forget about the magazine image of sexy most men do not date supermodels and most of us love and appreciate what's the total package. Hugz hope it helped …🍀🐶🍀

• I don't think so. You got a nice shape.

• I mean, not really. The most you'd realistically want to lose is about 5 lbs--10 if you're really stretching it. But, no, you're not fat or chubby by any means.

• Looking good.

• You look fit and healthy! I like your body exactly the way it is, but if your mind says you still need improvement... you could do like 20 sit ups every night if you wanna look ripped.

• You have a great body

• Avgishh

• you look absolutely fine and in fit and good shape

• You look fabulous jus as you are. If anything you could tone up but do not need it. Keep on being you

• you DON'T need to lose weight beautiful ! you are perfect

• You don't need to loose any weight... you just need to gain some muscle.

• Of course your not fat, you look gorgeous
    And who the dam told you that you are fat?

• u have got a good healthy body

• you look great. love the body. love the boobs and crotch area.

• No you have a nice yummy body

• Wish your body was near me

• No you are perfect as you are

• no, you're ok, it's fine!

• yes do some squats then I would totally date you!

• uhhh hot

• You need to gain weight... you are too thin

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand..

you're skinny

• No I'm not really :((( my self esteem is really shit as of lately. I have gained like 15 pounds since starting uni... But it's hard because Uni is pretty stressful and I tend to eat out more often

• Don't worry about it too much, your body looks just fine!

• Jesus girl, you are not fat at all :/

• Fantastic body

• u have an apple figure, but apples usually have big breast, and u have small...