Was I dressed inappropriately?

I went out for a road trip with my friends and while we were in a restaurant, I heard a middle-aged lady saying something about how "young people dress nowadays" to her companion while pointing at me. I was pissed off but just shrugged it off.
Was I dressed inappropriately?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How were you actually dressed? I just can't merely tell if you did.

Forget about that woman. She might've found your sense of clothing as a provocative one.

Either way, her opinion doesn't count, anyway. It's either she's jealous or she's insecure. You didn't ask for her opinion so that's just unwanted attention, I suppose.

• Oh, I saw the picture and NO WAY.
      You were not inappropriately dressed.
      That woman 😠

What Guys Said 12

• I can be pretty conservative about things at times, and one look at that and I see absolutely nothing wring with it.

• Well its a modern style and rompers are perhaps seen as something very unusual to an older person. I think it looks fine.

• I don't see anything inappropriate. Seems like a simple and modern look.

• Take no notice, every generation has their fashions and styles, in the 60's I had long hair and very tight flared jeans, my girlfriend had mini skirts that left nothing to the imagination, in the 70's the skirts were below the knee, now they are every length.

• It's fine. People wear rompers all the time. With that said, o think they look ugly a shit

• Maybe the fact that you can just slide it up or down and see some... Great stuff... Made the garment seem more inappropriate

• Not at all

• No you look OK to me.
    But I wouldn't really take any notice off her you're dressed

• you look fine just like that.

• no, u were fine

• Nice look

• I see no pics...

What Girls Said 1

• You ass was likely hanging out of your romper because most people's asses hang out of them. Also personally I don't think that romper is flattering. The pattern is too much