What way should I part my hair?

What way should I part my hair?

I have three ways to do my hair, which is best?
Also should I lighten my hair or cut it? I need a change

• off center and on one shoulder
  • middle part
  • off center
Thanks for the opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• This reminds me of how little i notice when women change their hairstyle. My sister hates me for it, my ex hated me for it.. And im sure my future wife will hate me for it...
    Oh boy,, why are some guys so good when it comea to hair stuff and im just a noob..

• Haha you just dont pay attention to specifics, that's finr

• Yeah but,, if you were with me and decided to get your hair done for me on a special day,, and present yourself in front of me.. And im just looking at you like i always do while sipping my beer,, im sure you will be a bit pissed off at me :-D lol and i dont blane you. Anyway, im trying to be more attentive to these things :-)

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Middle part suits you the best and it frames your face nicely. Your hair colour also suits you if you want a change maybe layers.

• Thank you for the detailed answer! And yea, I was thinking the get my haircut but I'm not gutsy enough to cut it all off haha so great idea for layers!

• Ok cool your welcome yeah i also couldnt imagine cutting my hair its also really long like yours.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 4

• Is say center part your hair. Or say the last photo at the bottom look great.

• Thank you for your opinion!

• Evenly in the center.

• on one shoulder looks good

• you are very beautiful.

What Girls Said 1

• You can get bangs :) your hair color is beautiful!

• Thank you! And yea bangs look nice too