Heyy rate me face 1 of 10 ?

Heyy rate me face 1 of 10 ?

Thnks all ;)
Dantone montone

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• What would happen if we wrote 2. You'd feel like shit.
    what would happen if we wrote 7. You'd feel "alright"

you know what the answer to your question is (I'm not gay gonna say this now) the answer is 10.

You wanna know why? Cuz you gotta believe in your heart that you're a fucking 10 muthafuckka ! hahaha. Why go by what everyone else will say. Boiiii you gotta feel confident enough to wake up, splash water on your face and tell yourself you're a 10 because eventually, some day out there... a girl will come along and tell you, that you complete her, that you're the best she could ask and you'll be a 10 for your destined one and yourself. Always believe you are exactly how god created you, regardless of what defects one may have that dont conform with the norm, a missing pinky, a twisted nose, a weird lip, a bony cheek, whatever... you're a 10 bro. Believe it man. I'm a 10 and if someone tells me I have a big nose, which I do... I don't give a fuck... I'm a 10. that's all that fucking matters.

• türkiyedensin kesin ! :D

• 8/10

• Stop creating useless posts. This is like the 10th time you asked this. Jesus Christ. Go boost your ego somewhere else.

• im new lol son of bitch

• New my fuckin arse. Spread your bs somewhere else.