Is she prettier than me? (I'm the redhead ) so?

If she is,
why?

Most Helpful Guy

• You girls have got to stop with the who is prettier stuff..
    You know what.. Im just gonna say some cheesy shit, all women are beautiful.. But in different ways.. And physical beauty is always just the tip of the iceberg.. But sometimes there really isn't much underneath.. But you can decide to some extent how deep or shallow you want to be be...

• thnks for mho.
      damn i said some deep , insightful shit back then. i almost tried to like ny own comment just now

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't compare yourself to another girl. I think you both have a different kind of beauty.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't see anyone in these pictures who is a redhead.

• I've seen you post photos of yourself quite a bit here recently. You seem to be very desperate to look good, but you also look like you are trying to make a statement with how you do your make-up. You have to choose. You cannot do both.

• I like the blonde more.

• You have such radically different looks, it's going to come down to personal taste.

• if you are th girl in fishnets and bikini top... then HELL NO !!! you are the hottest one !! without a fucking doubt

• Yes ur eyes lashes are weird. she not pretteir she got a strong chin and I don't like that.

But ur not going for pretty ur a goth or emo Scend person

• Yes she is

• naah, you look more pretty than her

• Yes.

• Trick question you both are

• Sorry man, she most definitely is

• Don't know. You are not beautiful in my opinion

• threesome all the way lol

• Yes the blonde girls prettier

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Want to know what I think? I think that you can't possibly compare two people and ask who is prettier, because it will always come down to personal preference. Beauty is subjective. It's like putting two flowers side by side and asking which one is more beautiful.

I'm going to be honest, though, I think you could work on your makeup more. I'm not one to tell you how to rock your style, but you don't need to bring your eyeliner out so far. You should take some time on perfecting the wing so it doesn't look sloppy. I like your outfits and your hair color looks nice in your third picture. But like someone else said below, you should be more careful with what you wear in pictures. If the wrong person got hold of that last one, your future could be ruined.

• You know that the last pic can haunt your future, right?
    Also, don't use makeup if you don't know how to apply it, it looks sh*tty. 😕

• You need to chill on the makeup..

• Sorry, I think she look prettier...

• Not really.

• Yes. She is

• She is prettier, why? because she has a face more beautiful than yours and you are wearing too much makeup.

• Yes she is

1 private opinion(s)