I really want red hair but I'm not sure, do you think I could pull it off?

I'm really jealous of my little brother because he got my dad's pretty copper red hair and I got every other ginger feature. Pale cool pink skin, freckles, green eyes... the whole deal. Just not that gorgeous hair! So I'm pretty confident that I could rock the coppery locks, but I think I could use some extra opinions.

This is meI really want red hair but I'm not sure, do you think I could pull it off?(I look blonde AF next to the Irish side of my folks)

And this is my dream hair

Sooooo... yeah.

• Yeah!
    86% (18)53% (8)72% (26)Vote
  • Yeah, but... (comment)
    5% (1)13% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • Nope!
    9% (2)34% (5)20% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh. That is the exact shade or red I imagined would look perfect on you. :o Albeit without the blonde ombre. X) I think it would look so natural on you. Go for it. :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, you could obviously pull off red hair.
    But your hair already almost looks reddish, and dyed hair almost always looks worse than natural... I think you look really great as it is, and you already have great hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay natural it's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Take pride in being different who knows your bro might be secretly jealous of you getting the 50/50 of both halves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look beautiful blonde, but its whatever you like best :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Omg, you would look GORGEOUS with red hair! It would make your green eyes really pop.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd look great. It would match your skin

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think red hair would suit you well. I love your top in the first picture by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would look good.

0|0
    0|0