Opinions of my eyes?

When I was younger my eyes were apparently larger and since I can have a bit of a temper my family has begun telling me my eyes are ugly because of my temper. Apparently I look angry all the time LMAO. While we're at it, if you want you can try and guess my nationality judging from my eyes.
Opinions of my eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, based on the eyes, I'd say Filipino. I have a friend from there who has similar eyes shape. You have cool eyes though! That being said, I find basically all eyes to be pretty cool looking. They definitely aren't ugly in my opinion. People were just trying to get under your skin and find an insult to hurt you with.

• Yeah I too find eyes pretty cool LOL
      I don't think I've ever seen ugly eyes but my family sure has apparently haha
      And nah I'm not Filipino

• I have absolutely no idea on your nationality then haha

• Well most non Asians just go with Chinese cause anyone who looks Asian is usually Chinese to them LOL
      And other Asians have commented that I look Korean but I don't really see it

Most Helpful Girl

• south Asian, malaysia or indonesia i think

• Haha nopeee but good guess

• Yeah my face is actually much tanner than everywhere elsencause I go out a lot
      I have really pale skin everywhere else though

• That make sense ^^

What Guys Said 2

• They look OK to me

• eyes big for Asian be happy

• LOL "for Asian"

• truu

• Welp it was nice talking about my large head with you

What Girls Said 1

• Asian

• Haha yeah it's pretty obvious I'm Asian
      But am I am angry Asian? That's the question

• Nope looks normal to me

• Thanks
      I'm starting to think it's just my eyebrows now LOL
      One side is more pointed than the other but I leave it that way cause I'm lazy and I think it's fun to brush it up and make it look like I'm angry