Would I look nice in a bikini?

Would I look nice in a bikini?
This is not an actual suit that I would wear this year. However, it has the same shape and coverage as something I would. What do you think? Please provide honest and straight forward answers. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• your still young i dont see you would want to wear a bikini, unless you want to attract your classmates, which i wouldn't recommend. if i can't stop you then maybe wear a more covering bath suit? that is my recommendation cause i dont think a bikini would look good on you yet

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fat, you have no muscle (need to work out), have big arms, bigs belly and big tight but you don't have boobs. you ask traight forward answers here you go.

What Guys Said 21

• Suggest losing sone weight but if you feel comfortable wearing one then you are all set.

• Thank you, I'm currently in the process of losing weight. I just wanted to check and see where I was at and ask everyone's opinion.

• You look fine! I see girls like you on the beach where I live, and they're hot!

• you look good and pretty attractive in it

• no not really... i'd still bang you though

• Yes😍

• Not yet. Need to lose some weight all over.

• u look fine x

• Yeah you are so hot.

• Yes I think so, but what I think doesn't matter until you believe it yourself. Forget about what everyone else is saying, you're brave enough as it is to just put one on. I'm sure there's thousands, maybe millions of women who wouldn't put one on.

• Nahh

• Well, maybe you need to learn how to form a complete sentence before giving me advice. What does "Nahh" mean anyways?

• Nah tbh you're fat

• Gee, thank you so much for that rude response. Next time, how about trying to use some tact and keep in mind that actual people are asking these questions, not some emotionless robot. I approve ate the response. I just believe You could have phrased it better.

• It's not the answer that I have a problem with, it's the phrasing.

• 😂😂 get over it

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Wear whatever you want hun, if you feel good in it thats all that matters. To me, it'll look nice. There's nothing wrong with your body at all

• Thank you! I know I need to lose a ton of weight and am currently working on that, but I just wanted to check and see if I had reached a new mark. Apparently I haven't, but that's alright. I'll just keep working. It's good to know that there are still some nice and respectful people out there.

• like a shake