My boyfriend and I went out earlier with some friends, we took pics & I posted 1 on social media. But he was upset when I posted this 1, why?

The small captions were not there originally, I put them so you can know who I am and who my boyfriend is.

My boyfriend and I went out earlier with some friends, we took pics & I posted 1 on social media. But he was upset when I posted  this 1, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its because he's jealous you are surrounded by guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I fuckin wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.
    Because you look like a slut in this one.
    At least attention ho-ish.
    And why werent you standing with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you're hot and even I can say your boyfriend is definitely man whore material as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you can't understand why we can't help you seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why would he be upset. thats so mysterious

0|0
    0|0
  • because you are inthe middle of the guys. Every bot get upset

0|0
    0|0
  • rubbing up against another guy might have something to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you his girl, or your friends' girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was upset with u posting it on FB, why would he be ok with u posting it on GAG?

1|0
    0|0
  • I could think of a number of reasons!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging from the pic I wouldn't tell that that's actually your boyfriend, as you're holding onto a guy leaving your boyfriend alone. This pic makes it seem as if he's the lonesome of the party or whatever it is that you guys were doing and doesn't express a boyfriend and girlfriend situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shouldn't I also be upset, for him leaving me by myself and him deciding to pose next to those girls?

• So if you're upset why did you post it in the first place? if neither of you is pleased with this pic why post it?

• It seems all the girls around him for him
    And all the guys around you for you :o

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see how that would upset him, I'm not upset about girls being next to him.

• Show All
    • He's smiling while being surrounded by girls. I should be equally as upset.

• You showed him you are not upset by uploading the pic on social media.

What Girls Said 3

• Only he could tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're all over a different guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • cause you look like a whore

0|0
    0|0