This is the real me?

Lol I wish i was hot enough to get a dude cause I'm getting curved by guys and even though i try to treat them like Kings. I guess not everybody is meant for love and im one of themThis is the real me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your face is absolutely beautiful so there's no problem there, men just like feminine women. Your face screams femininity but in this photo there are only a few things that do not. Instead of cornrows try wearing your hair down. Curly hair is both youthful and beautiful looking. Wear brighter colors. The all black looks good but something that is soft and sweet would look lovely on you.

What Guys Said 7

• its not your looks that keep you from getting the guy of your dreams. its the guys you are going after or excepting advances from that are the problem

• with out knowing you personally , i would have to say they are the problem. i would suggest looking out side your normal avenues of people you meet. example if you usually meet guys that work, bars, or clubs , start looking else were

• You are very pretty

• You're hot already.

• Yup welcome to our world :)

• You are gorgeous

• you are the most gorgeous girl in this site i guess

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• But you're drop dead gorgeous? 😍 Wow. Maybe you're chasing blind guys? I can't figure it out!

• 😭😭😭Thats the most sweetest thing.. Coming from a pretty girl like you I'm so damn honoured thank u sweetness xx

• You're welcome, thank you too, you're seriously stunning! Don't ever think otherwise ❤️ xx

• lmfao if u got a nice body then ur good to go, u have a lovely face if u work on those eyebrows

• you're really pretty!

• Lol coming from a beautiful woman like you I'm so honoured thank you so much💜💜💜💙💙💙