Rate me on (1-10)?

Rate me on (1-10)?
The problem is that I'm kind of short 1.78 m or 5'10''. Even 1.50m Turkish women think that they deserve +1.85 guys. So, I want to find a foreigner to date/marry. Do I have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Blah, i hate these comments designed to fish for compliments. Waaaah, I'm kind of short, 5'10". Puh lease, few people are hotter than Cloud Strife and he's only 5, 7". Anyways, jokes aside, my brother is 5,11" and most people consider him quite tall. But he's lean and has gaunt cheeks. You're stocky, but not short. Before I rate you,

Nobody is a 10. Cause nobody is perfect.
    I'm a 6-7. I'm not wearing foundation, but am wearing eyeliner and lipgloss
    It's easy for girls to gain 1-3 points with skillfully applied makeup.
    Most who are 9s have been touched up, airbrushed, photoshopped, or have tons of makeup on etc. Not to mention PLASTIC SURGERY. Ok, ok, so Danila Kovalev is a 8.5 but he's a rare exception.
    Nobody is 0-3 unless they're deformed, asymmetric bone structure or have serious health issues.

You're ABOVE average, 5.5-6.5, probably due to poor lighting and photography. I kind of wish you had more pictures. It's devilish hard to tell. You're a brawny, masculine guy, not my type so that could make my rating a bit biased. Nice brooding eyes. Am loving the slick hair. You give off a Wolverine vibe...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...loo0u0suOO1qb9bn6o1_500.gif

Seriously, these girls seem deluded asf. I've been to Turkey a few times, most guys seem to be about 174cm.

You could potentially marry a foreigner but you may have to relocate to find one.

media3.giphy.com/media/fnVdt1oy61dSw/giphy.gif

• To be honest, they watch silly Turkish series. Which all the guys are tall, rich, handsome. And they think all of them deserve guys like those.

Where are you from? Some people even don't know Turkey))

• UK. Turkey is actually a popular holiday destination for Brits.

• Yeah I remember it. Some places in South West Turkey are occupied by you)
      Perhaps, I should go to Antalya to find a Russian girlfriend ( Turkish women really hate them;)))))). But, I guess they won't come this year's because of diplomatic issues (

• Smile. I don't rate of you aren't smiling. New personal rule

• U needa get rid of that hurrrrrr >_<

• I won't. This is what nature gave me.

• I accept my fate)
      Actually some women love it. It shows excessive amount of testosterone which is healthy for males. I think medium hairy men and curved women are real aesthetics for human nature instead of hairless boys and auswitch skinny girls)

• That's great for you lol

• I'd say 8/10

• I honestly dont think that you're short. 5'10 is like a good height. Not too tall and not too short. If you wanna know short, measure my height. Haha.

• yes you have a chance, since there are more women in the rest of the wOrld than in turkye, you don't look that bad either. Greetings from holland

• Thank you) I heard that Dutch are the tallest nation in the world. Do you have height obsession like Turkish women?

• i bet some girls in your country will think different about that and don't watch those series ; )

• I don't watch them, they are really silly.
      I don't know. I have never had a dating proposal or flirt. Turkish women are too passive and I don't want to be seen horny, desperate guy want to have girlfriend by first move.

• I can't really see if you had a colorful picture I could rate you.

• You look good :)

• You don't really look like a turkish plus 1.78 is not short, it's a good height. European girls doesn't really care about height as long as your taller than them

• I have some Bosnian origin too. I'm bored with hearing same thing " you don't look Turkish. "
      It is good to hear that height is not a big deal breaker for you. Nobody is perfect, but some people want it unfortunately.

• I don't know how much turk you have seen. I'm pale skinned and i don't have big facial features, although i'm hairy. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. My mom is blonde with green eyes and all my family is pale as well. Turkey contains various nations, our %30 population are made up from middle easterns and most of our diaspora are from this middle-easterns (Kurds, Zazas and Arabs) In Turkey, pale skin is a sign that he/she is turkish and dark skin is a sign that person has a middle-eastern ancestry from those. Not the other way around, you can't say to someone "you don't look turkish" just because he/she is pale.

• It's like saying to a swede "You don't look like a swede" because that swede isn't a black somalian.

What Guys Said 2

• I would be happy to have the same height as you... And you're not short. Not even close.

• Do you swing both ways? I hope so.