How is this possible?

I had a bowl of cereal and here is the change before and after! HOW? I'm not pushing my belly out in either photo!How is this possible?
That's before, here is after a bowl of cereal
I'm not pushing my belly out at all, I'm standing up straight in both photos, the first is before a bowl of cereal the second is after and it was literally only one bowl of cereal!! Does my belly look much fatter before then after? If so, why is it fatter?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• stop eating it and eat apple

What Guys Said 12

• Why are you a boy if your account is pink?
    Because you either have the flattest chest in history and are so boob-less you don't mind us seeing nipples because you have no boobs... or those are pics of a boy. A boy pushing out his stomach.

• Were you eating out of a 5 gallon bucket?

• Lol its normal for your belly to expand just after a meal.

Also are you a women because your boob is showing if so and your avatar seems to be a woman. Not sure if its intentional or you just dont care or whatever and I mean no disrespect but I figured I would mention it in case its something you missed.

• Sorry but if the bottom of your rib cage is showing you were probably sucking in your gut in the first picture. Either that or you're suffering from anorexia and I would strongly suggest seeking help.

• Why this nigga a dude? 😂😂😂😂

• The cereal won't have gone through your system yet, give it half hour and you'll be fine again. This is the same for everyone.

• That cereal must have been delicious, because it looks like it gave you a stiffy too.

• Hormones in the cereal!

• WOW so a bowl of cereal turned you into a guy?

Thats a transgenders wet dream

• Holy crap

• That is not possible

• Lol faggot

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're lactose intolerant

• You ate too much. It should go away within 24 hours

• Bloating