Am I attractive? Or nah?

No makeup, never wear makeup cause my skin hates it... I'm pretty ugly I just ah wanted to hear an unbiased opinion from strangers...Am I attractive? Or nah?not naked*

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful. Hope someday you won't need to ask strangers to know you're beautiful anymore.
    Confidence is the key.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks 😊
      Well I hope so too😔
      I'm always losing my keys... I dunno if that's a coincidence or not tho😂
      Anyways I'll keep that in mind "Confidence is key" lose your keys lose your confidence...😜

• Haha then you should be way more careful with this one.

What Guys Said 13

• well if i was your age i would be begging for your email address lol , but im not sure how guys your age do that lol. but yeah your a nice looking kid a guy your age would be lucky to have you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very young and look just fine. Not very detailed pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first hair do. I think you should try straightening your hair, I think it'll be a good look for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • As much as I like straight hair, straightening really damages my hair so I don't really do it... But thanks for the advice 😄 Besides its summer and I swim a lot during summer so it's not worth straightening now😔

• I think you're really good looking to be honest. Maybe a bit young so sorry if this comes across creepy (how old are you?) but yeah, I think you're attractive!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.☺️ I'm 16...

• Oh good, you look 17/18 so wasn't far off, yeah, you're very good looking.

• your not that bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • very attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww no. Crawl back under the rock you came out of.

0|0
    0|0
    • what rock?
      I wasn't aware i had a rock... shit i think i lost it, dude can i borrow your rock?
      Actually nope i changed my mind,
      your rocks disgusting... Ewwww no 😑
      You should just stay under it and never come out

• You're actually pretty sexy ;)

... little disappointed that you weren't naked in that pic tough ;) haha :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldbang ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • u r young and pretty, just be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty. pity the first photo is so high, lower it a bit to add more features

0|0
    0|0
  • are you naked in the first pic?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• you are soooo pretty, you are actually beautiful i s2g you could be a model no word of lie

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty, you are still young but you look fine. Don't worry so much about how you look, have confidence in yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice☺️

• The first picture of yourself looks much better than the second one.

In my opinion, though, you are still a decent-looking girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you're pretty :) dont sell yourself short!

2|0
    0|0
  • You are cute ✌😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Cha cute

1|0
    0|0