Am I attractive? Or nah?

No makeup, never wear makeup cause my skin hates it... I'm pretty ugly I just ah wanted to hear an unbiased opinion from strangers...Am I attractive? Or nah?not naked*

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful. Hope someday you won't need to ask strangers to know you're beautiful anymore.
    Confidence is the key.

• Thanks 😊
      Well I hope so too😔
      I'm always losing my keys... I dunno if that's a coincidence or not tho😂
      Anyways I'll keep that in mind "Confidence is key" lose your keys lose your confidence...😜

• Haha then you should be way more careful with this one.

What Guys Said 13

• well if i was your age i would be begging for your email address lol , but im not sure how guys your age do that lol. but yeah your a nice looking kid a guy your age would be lucky to have you.

• Very young and look just fine. Not very detailed pictures.

• I like the first hair do. I think you should try straightening your hair, I think it'll be a good look for you.

• As much as I like straight hair, straightening really damages my hair so I don't really do it... But thanks for the advice 😄 Besides its summer and I swim a lot during summer so it's not worth straightening now😔

• I think you're really good looking to be honest. Maybe a bit young so sorry if this comes across creepy (how old are you?) but yeah, I think you're attractive!

• Thanks.☺️ I'm 16...

• Oh good, you look 17/18 so wasn't far off, yeah, you're very good looking.

• your not that bad.

• very attractive to me

• You're really pretty tbh

• Ewwww no. Crawl back under the rock you came out of.

• what rock?
      I wasn't aware i had a rock... shit i think i lost it, dude can i borrow your rock?
      Actually nope i changed my mind,
      your rocks disgusting... Ewwww no 😑
      You should just stay under it and never come out

• You're actually pretty sexy ;)

... little disappointed that you weren't naked in that pic tough ;) haha :-P

• Wouldbang ;-)

• u r young and pretty, just be confident

• you look pretty. pity the first photo is so high, lower it a bit to add more features

• are you naked in the first pic?

What Girls Said 6

• you are soooo pretty, you are actually beautiful i s2g you could be a model no word of lie

• You are pretty, you are still young but you look fine. Don't worry so much about how you look, have confidence in yourself.

• Thanks for the advice☺️

• The first picture of yourself looks much better than the second one.

In my opinion, though, you are still a decent-looking girl.

• i think you're pretty :) dont sell yourself short!

• You are cute ✌😘

• Cha cute