I'M THIN BUT CURVY, DO YOU FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE?

Hey everyone ! I 'm thin but I have big boobs and a bubble butt. But actually I don't like my body, I even complex. I don't find it's nice to me , especially my breasts. I can't wear whatever I want because it don't fit me. So I want to know guys ( or girls ) , do you find is it beautiful for a girl to be thin but have big boobs? Would you prefere a girl curvy or thin , or both? I ( sorry for my English I'm a french girl !!) I 'd really like to know your opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the ratio or range between how skinny your body is and how big your chest and bottom is. If it's a small difference then I like. If it's a really big difference then I don't think it's good. The words 'Thin', 'Thick', 'Big', etc. are different for everyone.

• If your not going to prove it than why would you ask? The topic is how do I look and mostly there's pics. French or no French show proof and you will get more responses. Unless your a guy posing as a girl

• i think you have a very hot body

• Thin and big boobs and big ass , how's that not attractive body? Lol

• Not much into boobd but your bubble booty sure is nice

• So do you find is it ugly to have big boobs? It seems like guys don't like boobs and like booty

• I like medium to small breasts. But i eouldnt say they are ugly unless they are like double ds. its just my preference. Im an assman. i like big and shaped asses. Love em.
      It appears men in your area are predominantly into skinny chicks. Other places youd be hot af.
      There is no shortage of guys wholl find yoi perfect.
      Where im from.. Boys would go apeshit about your figure.

• pictures are easier to be able to see and decide.

• Post a picture then

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0