Girls, I keep thinking I see girls checking me out. Am I imagining it?

Girls, I keep thinking I see girls checking me out. Am I imagining it? Every time I go out I keep thinking I see girls checking me out. Am I really that attractive? There's this real cute girl that works in a store I go to a lot. The last time I was in there I was standing about 4 feet behind her. She was working at a register and she glanced back at me. She looked back again and this time we made eye contact and she looked away. Was she checking me out? I'd like to think I'm attractive but I didn't know I was that attractive lol. I'm 16 by the way. Thanks

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to be yourself. Avoid talking about her looks. Its awkward unless you've had a few exchanges. Make her laugh, and if you get a good vibe 'be like, wow it was so fun talking to you. you got facebook?

• sorry i was so distracted i forgot to answer your question. Yes, you've got a cutesie look and girls around 16 like that sort of thing. Just make sure she's around your age. usually young people are so focused on looks, and forget that being themselves is the sexiest most non-awkward way to approach girls.

What Girls Said 3

• It's possible. You should go back to the store And ask her

• You look really friendly and unthreatening and a lot of girls like that.

• for me you look average, but keep in mind that everyone has different taste in men