Do I have a fat face?

Do I have a fat face?

It feels like it really fat compared to other people. It super unattractive. Any suggestions on how to make it look thinner? I'm trying to lose a lot of weight drink more water

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. But, if you want to have better jaw lines, chew gum regularly and burn fat as much as possible. It is scienceficly proven that men prefer more masculine faced defined jaw lined women for long term. Look at Anna Gunn in Breaking Bad. She is so hot with defined and masculine face.

• I thought guys liked softer features :/

• @archiz at the end of the day, we are all gonna be old. I think being materialistic and superficial is a wrong mindset. Good to talk with you)

• I never said otherwise
      but attraction is still mandatory to approach the person lol
      yea same here buddy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look like the blonde Zooey Deschanel so in other words prettyyyyyy
    No need to worry about your face LOL I have a much fatter face cause my head is wide

• Oh my!!! Thank you so much. I don't think so but this comment just made my day!!! 😄

• LOL no problem! Glad it made your day! C:
      And I just looked back at Zooey and I still think you two look similar haha

What Guys Said 17

• Never heard of "Fat face". And no, your face is just fine in every way.

• Its certainly not fat you just have a larger facial structure. Its more square than anything. You look thin the way it is. This seems to be more with your bone structure than anything.

• Not at all.

• This can't be a real question. Jesus 😑

• Not at all.

• no its perfectly non fat

• I don't think you do. Your face looks fine :)

• Nope

• i dont think so, your face is just fine

• You do yeah, but it's cute, not unattractive at all.

• a round face yes but not really fat

• nope not at all?

• No you look pretty

• Yout face is gorgeous

• You have a perfectly gorgeous face! And the dreamiest eyes... ever. Whoa.

• Its rounder than some. It makes you look younger. As you continue to age, it will slim out. And you'll look older. And wish you had the rounder cheeks back.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• No, it seems more like a square or heart face shape, not round. I'd need a straight on picture of your fave to tell. It is just the structure of your face, and to be honest it doesn't look round or fat at all! Maybe try a different haircut to enchance the face shape. Search how to find the best hairstyle for your face shape on YouTube, its really helpful.

• No, it's just that your fringe makes it look like you have a fat face. A styling error on your part...

• not fat face but you have a wide jaw that's it

• I feel you I have the same issue :P
    try wearing your hair longer
    side bangs
    and layered hair
    it doesn t look unflattering by the way
    but those are ways to bring the roundness if you don t like it

• It looks like you just have a more pronounced jawline which makes your face look wider

• Not really?

• No, you don't. It's just your bone structure. You have a square face. The only thing that could change that is surgery, which I do not advise.

• Stay the way you are. There woo on this world. If guys are after thin models, well, nobody keeps them.

• Nope, you are pretty.

• Not at all it's a heart shaped face, you are fine, you have nothing to worry about, people with fat or chubby faces do look a lot younger than their age, like baby faces, but yours is not fat at all it's fine.

• You seem totally fine to me. You're cute!

1 private opinion(s)