Girls, Ever notice a guy who's lost weight? Did he become more attractive?

I don't want seem to cocky here, but I feel like my face is a decently attractive feature (fee;l free to judge from my profile picture. PLEASE BE HONEST) I am on the chubby side but my face isn't fat to an ugly level. I've already started my weight loss journey because it's about bloody time. Anyway, there is a girl on my morning bus ride that I find attractive, and would love for her to notice me. If I were to lose a decent amount of weight where it's noticeable to strangers, and started wearing better clothing do you think she would notice me?
Besides that, I would feel more confident and would possibly sit closer to her. This would potentially lead to a conversation (high hopes).
Basically take my face and add it to your standard of a hot body... Would I be an attractive guy?
And what the title question is... feel free to answer that too.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with another member, your picture is too small.

Honestly, you're not my type. Too manly, stoic, burly with that butt chin. But you're an American classic good looks, attractive to many, if not most girls. Shed the pounds, get a nice jawline, slightly hollowed cheeks, and you'll slay the girls. If your hair is naturally blonde, that's a bonus! Will make you stand out. :D

Just remember its more how you act around a girl that will affect your chances of being with her. I've found many a hot guy boring beyond tears, and found myself pining after that average guy that made me laugh, have awesome convo and get all excited -wishing he'd ask for my number! I find Dan Bacon's videos are really helpful, to understand a woman's perspective.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah there was a guy that's works in at my local supermarket. He was never fat, id say average and a little chubby. I found him quite attractive actually. Then he lost weight. It didn't really effect how attractive he is. But he carried off the chubby look better.

• You're not ugly but your face is a little chubby, so I guess you should lose some weight. But don't diet without going to the gym especially if you want to lose a significant amount of weight! Take care of your body
    Goodluck!

• Awe I thought it was pretty skinny... The weight loss is going well so no worries there.
      Anyway, cool profile pic! Thanks!

• I have seen A LOT of my old male classmates who were chubby in prep school, lost weight and got hot in high school.

• Well I do notice even if its a little change on someone, but I'm very observant, and I have noticed weight loss on guys before but that didn't necessarily mean they became more attractive to me, and for me you look rather average, but the pic you've got in your profile pic is tiny so I can't really see you that well, so if you had that on a standard hot body then you might become a bit more attractive at least to me

• Apologies, I didn't realize the size of it. Thanks for the input!

• No problem! Sorry if I was too honest xD