Mirin My Weekly Progress Picture?

Mirin My Weekly Progress Picture?
I'm enjoying the journey to aesthetics brah. Just trained chest and a little bit of tri. Still haven't done a single leg day since I started training. U mirin natty leg mass brahs?

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 201 lbs
53 inch shoulders. 29 inch waist

Mirin?

• Mirin
  • Not mirin

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh genetics. I don't like your insertions tbh. You have average genetics. You still look better then 90 percent of the population though. Nice wide shoulders and tiny waist. Do you plan to compete? It's harder for you 6"4 brahs

• Your bone structure is above average forsure just your insertions especially in the chest through me off. Your legs are lacking too. Should be training them. Need to separate the three heads in your quads

• @fearless_banana Hahah good advice though 👌🏼

• Dude let the haters hate. I fluctuate to 230 lbs by the end of the day at 6"1. Some women say I'm disgusting because I'm too big at this point.. Other women drool over me. I give zero fcks because I know my goals. Just take the criticism. Learning to take that criticism is the best thing you can do to improve yourself.

What Girls Said 6

• I think I could take you with legs. Seriously, I HAVE more leg muscle than you.

Stop half-assing this sheet.

• Yeah but these are only my natty untrained legs. Not even close to my final form xD

• @Fearless_banana Nah brah I'm natty and plan to stay natty for at least a year and see how good my genetics are. The thing is... I'm not a noob, I used to train years ago. I weighed 240-245 after only a year of training, so I know I'm gifted in terms of putting on size quickly. I quit lifting for over 4 years (lost ALL my gains) but got back into it about 4-6 weeks ago but I've only been training consistently for the past 2-3 weeks.

I do plan on doing a low dose cycle at some point in the future but at the same time, I wanna prove people wrong. The people that say you can't get huge natty, I want to prove that it's possible with the right genetics. But I also wanna get gains ridiculously fast so meh lol.

• That's good bro. A lot of people jump on gear and don't even look like they lift. I think you should always take natty potential to its peak before you go down that route.

• You look like an inverted triangle.

• 0|0
    • lol why does everyone comment on my underwear? is it really so strange for a man in his early twenties to wear batman boxer shorts?

• the batman underoos didn't do you any favors

• but I love my batman boxers :'(

• You look pretty skinny tbh

• lololol failed troll

• An absolute pleasure...

• Your attractiveness finishes cause your rooms so fucking dirty, and your batman undies 😂😂😂😂

• I agree with my room being a mess... but my batman boxers are fucking awesome haha

What Guys Said 5

• Nice batman undies.

• You got a triangular shape. Wide shoulders and then skinny at the bottom. Gotta work on your lower body man.

• Dude, I know. I said I haven't ever trained legs. They look good for untrained legs and that's a fact, especially considering my height.

• Aesthetics is subjective... be prepared for some criticism as one person's definition of aesthetic will differ from the next and not everyone will agree with you as to what an ideal body shape is... if competitive bodybuilding is what you're going for, be prepared to conform to what the current trend and standard is, or will be...

• In bodybuilding, it's not really subjective. I mean yeah, I guess it kind of is to a limited extent but I think the general understanding of 'V taper is better than looking like a square' is perfectly fine as far as subjectivity goes. If there weren't any predefined 'rules' based on mathematics (golden ratios) and the natural shape of the human body, then there'd be no way to really say who has and hasn't got a good body.

But bodybuilding never really changes. Of course, there are trends in bodybuilding and the current trend is for mass monsters but I feel as though the community is collectively trying to push the sport back to where it belongs. The new classic physique category is intended to bring bodybuilding back to it's roots and where it truly belongs. Where symmetry, proportion, and V tapers are king, not excessive and unaesthetic amounts of muscle mass.

• lol what the hell is cardio? xD

• Hahaha... nice

• Lmao hi batman

@fearless_banana @polocrew

• Am I the only one who's wondering what the fuck mirin means

• lmao it's just short for admiring.

• Up until two years ago I thought it was a Japanese rice wine