Do I look okay?

18 years old.
5'4" and 186 pounds.
I don't think a lot of these are flattering I just want to know if I'm attractive at all.
Do I look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got some weight to lose. It's really lowering your rating. Don't like the raspberry color of that hair. And glasses.
    Your natural hair, the freckles, and everything else is nice.

• Fuck off. You have some MANNERS to work on.

• @Baconburger You may find it as a belittlement that I am a college student, or rather college age, but I know what I am talking about and it has nothing to do with my age. This man was being ignorant to the fact that beauty is not decided by someone's weight. I think the only here who needs to grow up is you. Instead of having a mature conversation that two adults should be able to have, you want to act like a child about my points. You chose to ignore the fact that you blatantly said that her weight is decreasing her score and you try to make me out to be a fool? Sometimes males are so hypocritical. If I were to tell a man to lose weight because it makes him unattractive, I would be called all sorts of names instead of people respecting the honest truth, by your words, not mine. And a little side note, I have been surviving in the real world. The problem with people like you is that they believe that they know everything and you don't.

• @Baconburger And maybe next time you should take your own advice, if you can't be respectful of others opinions or stances in life, maybe YOU should leave. How is this man's opinion any different from mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you, your pretty. I really like when you had red hair.
    I would ask you out, if your into girls ;)

What Guys Said 13

• You're unattractive

• Well you are overweighed

• you look like a hippie in some pics, it looks cool. no you look good. maybe if you did some exercise you would look better? but its not like you look super fat like some. you are good.

• you look pretty attractive to me

• Tbh I think you look pretty 😍;)

• Sure.

• Maybe try losing some weight

• you look fine. maybe a little chubby, but pretty nevertheless.

• To me you are attractive

• sweety :)

• You're pretty fat tbh

• But is that unattractive or ugly? Like I know I'm fat but that doesn't answer the question.

• Yeah being fat is a huge turn off

• Alright. Thanks for your input.

• Wow you are gorgeous

• You don't look unattractive (very diplomatic answer).

What Girls Said 10

• You look fine to me. Like you're obviously a person who goes out and does what she wants so your body must take you to all those places.

• you have very very pretty hair

• you are super duper cute and as long as you are happy and healthy you should not change a thing

• Yeah you have nice freckles

• I swear, some men are FUCKING pigs. In all honesty, I'm not sure if profound speech is allowed on this site or not, but I can't stand some males.

• Males and females are attracted to a persons looks, but when do so more then females.
      As females are more attracted to personality then males, males use personality too.
      They have a preference just like females have a preference, most females like Canadian, British, or Spanish men and they have to look a certain way, and most of the time not fat.

Are women pigs, or are you one of those women?

• Key word preference, men tend to preference looks over personality.
      Just youtube, and you'll find videos of real people saying it for themselves.
      I would give a study, but I can't post links 😢

• @PrinceOfCrows I never even mentioned the word preference in my response. The word preference does not equal to what is right. Looks are not the most important thing about a human being, and people need to realize that. I don't give a damn about what a study that was given in this society has to say.

• You have pretty eyes but I also have to be honest and say you're pretty overweight.

• Is that a really bad thing or just kind of a turn off to people? I try to lose weight It's just super hard because of some medications. I'm trying though!

• I exercise every day (from 30 minutes to an hour depending on the amount of free time I have) and I eat pretty healthy. Sometimes I'll eat fried foods but hardly ever. I eat mostly salads and veggies.

• Well good.. sounds like you're in the right track! 😊

• Your freckles are amazing!

• babyface beauty

• so pretty 😍

• You're beautiful