I know guys get tired of hearing this?

When I was younger and to this day. I've always been told that I was not pretty. That I would never get married. I've always been told that I was ugly and I've believed it.

Am I ugly to you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot imagine anyone saying that you are not pretty. You really are! And even if you were not pretty, there are always people for other people who are not pretty. In other words, even if you were not pretty to the world, many guys would still find you pretty. And even if someone did not find you pretty, someone would like the person inside so much that they would marry you.

BUT...

You are pretty. There is not way anyone could think you are ugly!.

Most Helpful Girl

• As nice as I can possibly say this, if you are really ugly then be happy. There are more important things in life than looks. Out of billions of people on earth, you wouldn't be the only one who was ugly. Its not the end of the world and it doesn't have to be the end of the road as far as loving you guys. If your ugly, don't point it out. Don't feel bad. Just go on with your life.

Every president ever-ugly
    Bill gates-ugly
    Oprah winfry-ugly
    World leaders-ugly
    MissAmerica-cant name one who I remember

You see, beauty only matters so much. I COULD say "your beautiful" or "don't believe that you look pretty" but I won't go for the shallow answer. What I will say is looks don't matter when you living your life and making something of yourself besides a looker. And anybody who says you need to look good to matter can kiss your ugly ass because if you really want to feel good, get over the hype.

What Guys Said 14

• juding from your selfie shot correct?

No, not even close to ugly. Who would say those things to you? Kids can be really cruel and were all a little quirky, so they are trying to make themselves feel better. If it was an adult, I want to know... there are reasons they do that sometimes.

Either way, it is a lie from what I see. post more photos if yo uaren't quite sure, maybe get ratings?

• Ok to answer your question..…. and excuse my language I do not wish to offend but... Hell to the No!!! Now my turn to ask you why oh why would you believe them for true beauty the one that keeps a mate Comes From within darn it. Revel in this... you are the only you , and , you are beautiful and wondrous because you one of a kind... and I bet ya there are more people out there who will see your true beauty. ….. hope it helped... Hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• That isn't a fucking question. Niggas on this site don't even fucking try anymore 😂

• Fuck the haters, Chelsea. You're far from ugly. I don't know why you believed them :(

• once again, difficult to judge without seeing a picture of you. and a full length would be better so that we could see your whole body.

• ... You have to be kidding!
    You are absolutely beautiful!

• your not ugly at all, your very cute and attractive

• This isn't a question

• guys dont like insecure women

• You are gorgeous

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really know what your question is but I'll share my own experience.

When I was a kid I was chubby/fat my mom wanted to give me incentive to loose weight so staring when I was about 7 she told me the reason I don't have friends is because I was fat and no one likes fat people, fat = ugly and no one will ever love me. Now as an adult she still thinks I'm fat according to her standards, she totally messed me up. It took years of self therapy for me to learn that I'm not fat and In fact very average. I no longer think I'm ugly or undeseriable. It was a long and painful journey but I managed it. It's all about how you see yourself, remember you are so much more than a face and your appearances. Good luck!

• You playing mind games. You know you're pretty. You just want more approval.