What do you think about my gym outfit? What do you wear to the gym?

Most Helpful Guy

• T-shirt, shorts, and I have lifting shoes and cross training shoes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• 6|4
  • Must say I've seen you comment I'm disappointed your a catfish. Easy reverse Google search on this once

• I wouldn't be able to workout if I saw you at my gym. Or I'd start lifting more than I actually can

• Some woman got banned from a gym because her boobs were too big for her crop top. You could be next.

• That's a nice catfish outfit!

• I want to vomit. If I saw you at the gym I would as you to put clothes on. Not appropriate at all.

• Don't be lying. That ain't you

• Catfishin

• Doesn't look very supportive

• looking good.

• You enjoy male attention dont you?

• Dayum that's hot

• It is sexy

• i liked the outfit but not you

• With an outfit like that all heads are gonna turn to you!

• waww

• That's a Cum and Go outfit😂

• I think the style of your outfit would look cute on anyone. 😊

As for what I would wear, I don't remember what I did in the past. It's been years since I went to one... Probably a simple t-shirt with shorts or,(if there was a pool), basic swim trunks. I'm a very basic person in most aspects. *shrug* 😕

You don't have to answer this, and if you don't want to just let me know, but I simply must ask if those are real... 😅
    (Again, please reply even if you don't want to answer in orderto give me confirmation.)

• looks more like a thot suit

• I think this picture is fake AF and you're not attractive whatsoever.

• That's some major curves you got there but it doesn't look like something to wear at a gym though

• They're gym clothes tho, a sports bra and leggings

• Oh it didn't look like a sports bra in the pic since you're so busty I guess it doesn't cover as much as what I'm use to seeing but ok😊

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• This isn't you. Stop lying on the internet. www.google.com/search

• And I highly doubt you're a cat named Belle Pepper. There's a reason why people want to stay anonymous online and you should at least respect the fact that there might be a chance it's actually be her.

• @Baconburger OMG!!! Do you think I'm not an adorable cartoon kitten as well? WHERE DO THE LIES END?

• 4|7
  • LOL! Sorry but there's literately no logical, comfortable reason to work out in that because your tits would be bouncing all over the place and may even drop out at some point. I'd think that you were going to the gym to fish for compliments.

I usually wear either a t-shirt or a tank and sweat pants, harem pants, nike leggings, or yoga leggings. The only time I walk around in my sports bra is if I'm in the sauna or steam room.

• They would be bouncing no matter what she wore to the gym with that size. Sports bras are made to have tighter fit i. e. that's why a lot of girls' breasts look a lot smaller in them because they are getting squished so hard.

• @Baconburger LMAO! True but in that top, they'll probably bounce so much that she'll have consecutive nip slips! ;p

• I think if you did card in that your boobs may pop out ;) lol. I just work out in a tank and running leggings or shorts.

• it looks cool

• I would never wear that to the gym. I go to work out, not attract attention

• Are you going to the gym to work out or advertise your assets, it's very slutty in my opinion. I just wear practical stuff that's comfortable to work out in so... Tights and sports bra and a SHIRT always... But that's just me, if you want attention that you're on the right path. eh, maybe I'm wrong and that's the norm in your gym.