Can you guess my closest nationality?

Can you guess my closest nationality?

Now, you can say almost any nationality and be correct for I am 57+ nationalities in my family, hence our nickname Heinz 57, guess the 5 nationalities i have the most of in my genes, ie. Ones from where my grand parents and great grand parents are from making me a 3rd and 4th generation in the US. here's a hint, it is not middle eastern nor African American nor Asian although i do have those genes in me they are not the predominant ones.
And yes I do have every race in my family, but the ones i am talking of are ones that are well known to the world to be former power houses and one non power house but well known and one isn't as well known

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like grumpy cat 😄

• Lol, yeah i get that a lot, a grumpy old man in a young body, oddly never smiled a whole lot, but i am happy go lucky 😄😃

• Then go try it... Wouldn't it be worth a shot. It would be great to see a familiar face in the genius world record book😂

• Lol, If i could even get ahold of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• American

• Yes i am American but funnily enough only my chin has an American trait/look

• I actually have 6 predominate ones i forgot about my great grandparents who was from poland. The 5 predominate ones are Spaniard and black foot native American, german, English and irish, i have many other ones but those are where my grand parents and great grand parents on my moms and dads side came from before moving to america

What Girls Said 3

• Scottish

• Asker, we are random users on the internet. No one is going to be able to list every little thing you are without testing your genetics and looking up your family history. The best people can do on this site is take a glance at you and guess what nationality best fits you.

• I know which is why i said the most predominant 5 in looks, based on the averaging facial structures found in each country, plus I was bored so i made this to see how well people notice the differences in each race and country. Yes i do have scottish in me, but it is more distant then the 5 closest, there is six but i forgot about my grandpa on my moms side his parents are from poland, its late and my brain is in lazy mode lol

• Irish so far.

• I do have irish in me and yes, my grandpa on my dads side is from Ireland

• That is 1 of the 5 predominant

• American

• Funnily enough, yes i was born in the US but my facial features aren't predominantly American

What Guys Said 8

• German?
    You look like Robert Kirkman :p

• German is one of the 5, one of my great grandfathers was from germany

• Are you German?

• Yes that is one of the 5, one of my great grandfathers is from Germany.

• Belgian

• I do have belgian in me but distantly

• Hell yeah! xD

1 point for me

• Scottish.

• I do have scottish in me, but more of a third and fourth generation or so, i think my great great aunt and uncle were from scotland

• German?

• Yes, that is one of them, one of my great grandfathers was from Germany

• Id like to, but the artheritis in my hands won't allow me to hold the clutch for to long. There are a lot of bikers on my dads side of the family.

• My profiles background picture shows all the bikers on my dads side of the family

• Black

• Lol no, although i do have African American in me it is from a distant relative

• Black isn't predominant but i do have black in me. My great great aunt had a niece who was half black

• There was a Buffalo Soldier in the heart of America,
      Stolen from Africa, brought to America,

• Nationality of ethnicity?
    Nationality... obviously USA
    Ethnicity I'm guessing Norwegian-Swedish?

• I have those in me but distantly

• From family trees and family members and years of research

• Im possitive if everyone was able to do research theyd be able to find they are a mix of sorts with all the exiles during the middle ages and the migration from poverty countries or war torn countries over the milennias

• Murica

• Lol yes, but oddly enough i do not have the median facial features of an American, just the chin