I want to look beautiful like Latinas. how do I look more Latina?

I am a normal white, blue eyed Dutch girl. I think its completely boring. I want to be tan, and beautiful. most guys like Latinas. How do I make myself look Latina?

Just wanted to point out that by me sayin "normal blue eyed white girl" I wasn't meaning that white is "normal" I just meant I look plain and not original.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Jessie, latinas come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. I'm a latina myself and my skin is far from a tan goddess. You're absolutely stunning with your long hair and blue eyes! I wouldn't want you to become a latina like me because its just a label... but if you really are determined I can't stop you.

What Guys Said 17

• We all want what we can't have right? The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Personally, I prefer your type to Latinas, but that's just me.

What can you do? Tan (safely), maybe add a little wave to your hair, switch up your makeup, etc.

• You could get a tan by sunbathing.

It's a shame you think you look boring because I think you look great.

• Lol, you don't gotta do all that. If you're feeling insecure, try spicing up your look a little before you completely transform your race. I know plenty of guys who would like a girl like you. 👍🏿👍🏿

• Well, to answer your question you could Tan and do cateye makeup, eyeliner, mascara etc

• aren't latinos an ethnicity? like you can't change your entnicity. why would you want to pretend something you are not?

• 1. Dye your hair darker
    2. Get a tan at the tanning beds
    3. Wear darker color contacts
    4. Learn Spanish

• You're pretty cute already. I'd say tan and play around with your makeup

• I personally think you're attractive AF
    Single 😶?
    LOL 😂

• you look pretty attractive and gorgeous the way you are

• I don't know how to look more Latina, but I wanted to say cute and pretty as you currently are. 😊

• Why? You'e hot

• You shoulda been swallowed as sperm.

• Either you are Latina or you ate not.

• Get a tan on you and colore your hair brown of black and learning spainsh will help to.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You can tan in your own backyard, at the beach, or anywhere that the sun shines.

All you need is your tanning lotion, water, and a beach chair or towel. Position the chair or towel in the yard where the sun will hit you directly.

There are also a variety of products from companies such as Neutrogena, L'Oreal, Victoria's Secret, and many more, that will give you a smooth, even tan.

Don't forget to use an aloe-based skin lotion to sooth and moisturize your skin. It will help keep your skin healthy and will prevent it from becoming flaky and dry from the sun.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• dye ur hair brown/black, why dont u try being "beautiful" like europeans? beauty comes in different shades