How to be confident?

my last question I asked how to be beautiful like Latinas, but I have decided to try and like the way God made me. does anyone have advice on having confidence? or tips on how to look prettier, or feel prettier. I'm not materialistic. I do care more about my inner beauty, I'm just curious if anyone has any confidence ideas, fun DIY beauty tips, or fun makeup tricks :) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• YOUR"RE SO PRETTY , beautiful full eyebrows (wish i had that) , perfect lips and nose! Good ratio going on too!

When I was younger, what really helped me was to be real. Make up is important, dressing in clothes that compliment your body, learning to be less self conscious. All these things made me feel, irregardless of other peoples opinions , better about myself.

Challenging yourself and doing things that you might not usually do. Collect experiences: travel, work, meet different people. You are the sum of your experiences, this has help me learn new perspectives that replaced old ones.

Over time.. years, I just noticed my confidence increased. Now, I barely wear make up and feel comfortable in my skin.. but its going to take a long time and effort. Reading and pretty much broadening your horizons...

What Guys Said 20

• You look pretty without makeup but I would say you should browse YOUTUBE and find a person you like to show you how to wear makeup; I'm not sure what your style is

• Maybe try to tie up your hair like this... nice & classy!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e41fe1a1b8.jpg

• Just be awesome and love the way you are 💁

• "love yourself" that's all you need.

• Your very attractive and pretty their is nothing wrong with your looks you don't need to change a thing you really need to start believing that as for improving your confidence try joining a sports team or something like what hobbies do you like what are you good at?

• I've found the best way to be confident is to not be bothered by if someone likes or dislikes your looks and to wear things you enjoy wearing because when your happy it boosts your confidence. Also wearing a kilt boosts confidence, no matter if your shy, you put on a scottish kilt or irish or welsh kilt it magically boosts your confidence lol im not joking, i love wearing mine, even if im looking crappy that day my confidence boosts by a 100 fold

• You just do it.

• I dont see the problem. You look
    Quite pretty

• Look amazing as is!

• You are pretty to me!

• Confidence creates beauty. I could help in this area.

• im wondring whats your next Q will be :D

• I read an article that for both sexes, occasional masturabtion will make you feel more confident

• I'm not much for beauty tips and advice, but I can say, just looking at the pic provided, that I don't understand what you could possibly be lacking confidence about, in your appearance. You are very pretty.

• You're gorgeous, why would you need confidence?
    Right now I'm a bit disappointed in my Dutch ancestors for moving to South Africa. Lol

• Dress in ways that highlights your strengths

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• you should get highlights ! :)

• Outer beauty is nothing without inner beauty that also includes confidence and that starts with embracing who and what you are , loving every fiber of who you are doing things that sometimes take you out of your comfort zone to become a better version of yourself, feeling comfortable in your own skin, accepting your strengths and weakness and all your flaws too, if one cannot accept themselves then you can't be confident because this means you are always looking towards someone else to validate who you are as a person.