Guys, Do I look emo I don't feel emo I feel more punk rocky?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• you look closer to gothic but not all the way with some of the more extravagant girls i have seen who look beautiful. but you dont look emo thats for sure.

you look like a cute goth girl still looking for something thats you, i know i love gothic girls but i dont see any my age but hey i think the gothic look is awesome if thats what you are going for.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm starting to think you're a crack addict.

• ... k

• @cheapshotbob It isn't helping with her question Bob. I am not known for being helpful.

• oh ok then , as long as its not singling her out no problem. i have seen problems with that in the past and its annoying some times.

• Yes to both

• Way more emo than punk

• Yeah, you look like a sexy, goth, rock chick. My kind of girl ;) haha

• why u posting too many pic and asking about ur look.
    okay we saw how hot u r , move on

• she is asking for an opion if you read what she asked do you think she looks emo. unless your not sure what that is you need to give her your thoughts on the look she has , it has nothing to to do witt being hot. while she is a cute kid it has to do with what you think about her style if its emo or not.

• Stop posting new threads

• Looks more goth than emo.

• More like "look at me being a teen! no seriously please look at me! i have different make up!"

It's ugly. Don't do it.

• you look very stupid af

• Not emo. You are very hot

• teenage angst