Do you find this 'plus sized' model attractive?

Her name is Tess Holliday. She's the poster child for the fat acceptance movement.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats too much. Sure we can be tolerant about it but her health is at huge risk. All that fat is compressing her organs and her blood vessels are probably clogged with fats.

http://i.imgur.com/C4vMH4r.jpg

People need to be thin not because it looks better but because its good for your wellbeing. Why is this concept so hard to grasp? A body is like a house. If you dont take care of it, it will collapse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all..
    Obese people in general don't appeal to me.

What Guys Said 26

• not at all. I would go without sex for the rest of my life before I considered having sex with her. She looks awful.

And despite this not being the reason for your post, and thus I am saying this in general, and not in a reply to you? As someone who is overweight? Fuck fat acceptance. Clamoring that people should be celebrated and accepted, and even that we should be obligated to find them attractive, despite their terrible health and appearance that results from a lazy lifestyle of doing too little and eating too much.

As for Tess, if she had a choice between a man with the same BMI as her, or some great looking 6'2" dude with a six pack, I can tell you right away she'd look at the fat man and deem him unworthy of her, so even her fat acceptance is a lie, because when given the choice, SHE wouldn't pick it. Her and cows like her are jealous of women who work hard enough to look good, and she wants all the rewards those women get, with none of the effort.

• ARGHHH MAN THE HARPOONS!!!

• while i accept them and would date the i would say if there attitude was harsh i would avoid them. and i see no problem with them put up poster of hot over weigt women if they carry themselves right. im kind of a big guy and im loosing the weight but it does make me wonder why some people want to be big when people like myself want to be small or not as big.

• GOD JESUS NO

• No. She's fat. And ugly. And tattooed up. And really really fat.

• Okay, no. She looks really unhealthy. It gets to a point where being fat just isn't okay. Half a million people die in America due to obesity. I won't ever accept a fat person movement if it means to accept really fat people like her because this will tell her that her body is perfectly fine and she doesn't need to lose weight which results in her eating more comfortably, which means eating more, packing on more weight... It just isn't good.

I don't find her attractive and she needs to lose weight. It isn't my body, but I say this in the sake of her health.

• fuck naw >_<

• Her face is 😍

• For many reason no. I believe personally that it no ok to have a movement that accepts being fat. I'm not talking a few extra pounds, I mean the obese individuals. Now before I get flamed I was once obese (I weighed pretty much 30lbs) and It helps in SO many was to lose all the weight. Just gotta move and groove.

• Unattractive to me. I think she got too much fat and tattoos.

• She's disgusting. Thick is good, but with moderation. This thing is obese.

• *cough cough* suuuure *cough cough*

• Ew no

• She has a pretty face but that's it.

• Nope

• No I don't

• Moo.

• Face is very pretty, but below that I'm going to have to pass.

• she's too much plus size. not attractive to me

• Ehm.. Not my cup of tea

• noooooo

• Nope

• She is gorgeous to me.

• NO! She is unhealthily obese, don't get me wrong I love chubby girls but she is obese and not attractive which is a shame because she has a really pretty face.

I'd just like to add this whole "fat acceptance" shit is stupid! If you have to convince people to find you attractive then you're not attractive!

• She's kind of cute

• Face 5/10 body 0.5/10

What Girls Said 10

• This is wayyyy past the "plus-sized" range. It's obese.

• No, I don't.

• I do not find obesity attractive.

• Tess has a GORGEOUS face but honestly her body is just plain unhealthy. two dress sizes down and she'd be very attractive because that would mean she's healthy.

• nope. i'm all for women of all sizes being represented and being able to accept themselves but she's clinically obese, not really a role model to look up to. there's plenty of beautiful "plus sized" women who are still healthy and are better role models to help other women gain confidence and love themselves.

• I would post this video of what this dude said about her, for I agree 100%. XD

• I love her tattoos and think she has a very pretty face. Her confidence is also inspiring.

• But she's obese and unhealthy. She's sending a wrong message

• @Asker It seems like a lot of fat shaming to the point it makes it seem like just because someone is thin they are healthy

• @funny_strange_man Promoting obesity is wrong as welll.

• She's got a pretty face and good for her to have confidence like that.
    Who cares if men find her attractive or not? Everything doesn't have to be about being attractive to all of them...

• Not at all

• Face 6.5/10
    Body 2/10