Guys, How do I look (disesteem problems)? Where am I from (curiosity) ?

Hello everyone, I'm always been hard with my appearance and I wonder if I am even a bit pretty. This is why almost anyone flirts with me or hook me up. (maybe because I'm a bit avoidant and and extroverted introvert, anyway I'm tired to wait who could find me a potential girlfrend.) The other thing makes me post this question is because boys almost ever value my personality, comicality and body. This is great and i'm proud, but often i feel ugly and I need confirmations. (selfies below --->)Guys, How do I look (disesteem problems)? Where am I from (curiosity) ?

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• You are pretty

• you look good

• You look good

• You look kinda ugly to me and that's with makeup LOL.

• All opinion are ok... but the makeup fact is wrong. I only had black pencil and chapstick.

• I'm below what? And how does the typical italian look? I mean I'm guessing that y'all are either pink, pale or tan like any other #white person, right? LOL

• the people below you. XD Anyway features changes a bit, not drastically but there are some shades between different european looks. Like in Africa ora Asia, but it's harder to find them if you belong different phenotypes. anyway, take it easy :-)

• Democratic Republic of Congo

• You're really pretty. And ur from Italy! :P

• Tu sei un po' brutta... Mi dispiace, ma è la verità e tu domandato 😑. E tu sei d'Italia. È scritto nel su pagina profilo 😝👌

• Nice eyes, lips. You look mixed with A. A. Last pic is the best. Dateable and doable.

• You're ugly

• Do you prefer Italian Americans by any chance?

• Well, I haven't a physical preference, but I would say if he can speak Italian.. is better. (I'm learning English, not fluent yet. 😔

• Mind if I can get a follow from you? I wanna keep talking from time to time ;-)

• id swipe left. and id say ur from america.

• You make me wanna smash that ass and fill it with my man juice

• You have a beautiful body and even better eyes!! I bet your personality is amazing too!!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more