Did I get old too much within 5 years?

a photo from 2011 (5 years ago when i was 26 years old) i know that i look like 19-20 here :)
Did i get old too much within 5 years?

and today's photo:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• nah man it's just the beard, shave that shit it's nasty and ages you. plus it'll give girls pash rash which is NO fun at all

maybe go for some nicely groomed stubble instead.

• nah u look the same, it's just the facial hair.

• I think you look fine.

• you mean i look finer than before or i looked better when i was younger?

• Yeah you look much older, not a bad thing though

What Guys Said 6

• The only reason you look older, is due to your facial hair. If you shave, then compare yourself with how you looked 5 years ago, you probably would look almost the same!

• if that was so, older bearded people would not look old. most people think like you but the skin is actually getting old. its not only bout the facial hair. face skin is getting slimmer when years go. and check second photo better and see the fats under my eyes have decreased compared to young photo. all living beings are programmed to get old and die. it's fact.

• Yeah, I don't deny that people get old. But getting rid of facial hair can actually knock off a few years from a person's actual age (in terms of appearance). Even older people without facial hair appear slightly younger than their real age.

Taking good care of your skin can slow the ageing process, although ageing can't be stopped (for obvious reasons).

• Your family look like organised crime

• Is that your pops in the first pic next to you? Your starting to look like him more

• ahaha He is my dad but he doesn't care himself, he look too old on that pic. his newest is better than this.

• yeah you do look older

• no dude you matured like wine. looking good. only becoming better with age.

• shave da beard, will help