How does she look?

How does she look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a thot.

• never heard of thot but google says. So, a slut, a ho, a tramp, you know. Bust down.
      Bust down hahahaha

• your right it was kind of wrong of me. so i have closed the question

• Thats okay. We all make mistakes. You did the right thing now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for her. This photo should have never been taken. A true friend would give her water, put her to bed and in the morning, take her shopping for classy clothes and a good bra. And then tell her that they is more girls can offer than their bodies.

• dont feel to bad as it wasn't deleted from fb when she was sober

• Okay, well if she's fine with it then it's not really any of my buisness what she does ☺️

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 10

• It seems like a rather unflattering picture that makes it hard to judge. She's obviously "making a face", but I imagine she would be much prettier if she had a normal expression/smile.

• and a less revealing top

• You want the honest answer? PERSONALLY I kinda think its a bit childish.. I mean, that women is all grown up now and she has those clothes and that pose. I'm not hating on anyone here, its just my opinion. If she has another pose that isn't screaming *look at my breasts* I think she would look better 😊

• well she is an attention seeker

• 1000000000000% not

• Welllll, tell her that people should be attracted to her for her personality not how her breasts appear to be! I'm sure she will look way nicer with "proper" clothes on! 😊

• that is a horrible outfit.

• Like she's trying too hard to show off her boobs.

• just a normal night out

• Nothing but boobs.

• she's alright but that nude lip is NOT a good look ugh nude lips like that make me shudder

• good but the pose :/ :/

• Boobs are stealing the show

• Omg boobs! ::life up skirt. Insert hand::

• Too old to dress like that and the pose is giving it the rest..