Who is better looking - the guy or the girl? Is one 'too good' for the other?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think if they get along and are happy with each other it should not matter what the popular opinion is. and the girl looks cute and the guy isn't to bad looking. but if there happy it should work out good for them as long as they dont let others say other wise and ruin the relationship they have or might have,

i have read enough tabloid junk to know that people take public opinion way to far and ruin a good thing if they think it will make them look bad. its a dumb judgmental thing.

• It is true, but sometimes people do think that one person in the couple is better looking. Just curious what people think...

• yeah they do and me being a guy i dont really look at a guys ass and think damn he could do way better than her. LOL but yeah if i was gonna choose i would say she could do better but im not that type of person but if i was i woulod say she is to good for him to a certain extent.

What Guys Said 6

• They both look very nice together. I don't think there's a strong difference between their attractiveness levels. Plus, even if one was much better-looking than the other I don't think that would be a legitimate reason to not like each other or to not be together.

• Ah no, I wasn't saying that 'attractiveness level' was a reason not to date someone... It was just a question of curiosity, to see what people thought.

• They are both attractive. Anyway, there is no such thing as "too good" based strictly on appearance. Many outwardly attractive people are happy with partners that the rest of the world doesn't find immediately attractive.

• I know that looks aren't everything, but purely in terms of appearance, sometimes people might say 'oh she's too good for him' or 'he's too good for her'...

• I'd say the girl but neither is much better looking than the other.

In many couples one is much better looking than the other.

It's such a relief.

• Would you rate them as attractive, ok, ugly?

• The woman is certainly very beautiful, nice hair, nice skin, a sense of style.
      The man seems pleasant - maybe a question for women or gay men more than me.

• Ah I see, it's difficult to judge the same sex when you're not attracted to them for some people. Thanks for replying

• The girl

• There is no such thing as too good.

• You want us to decide if either one is too good for the other based on just looks alone is crap

• It's not about who is 'too good', that isn't based on looks... It's just about who is better looking, in people's opinion on here.

• 'Too good' in terms of looks purely, not overall.

• @Asker Not a good reason to base someone on. You have no idea what they could have to offer just based on looks.

What Girls Said 2

• No, not really. Both look equally okay, actually.

• i dont think either is really better looking but i also think that deciding who is "too good" depends on who they both are as a person. if you love someone you love someone