Do guys like thin girls?

Can you be specific one what type of Asian body, guys prefer?

Do guys like girls with a little meat on their arms and thighs? And wide hips?

• Thin, with little to no body fatDo guys like thin girls?
  • Kinda chubbier Do guys like thin girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I like thin girls because I myself am relatively skinny so its practical (picking her up, putting her against the wall, etc). Also, most skinny girls are fit (at least in my country) so that's the proof that they take care of their bodies.
    I don't see why girls keep asking that... I may appear ignorant by saying this but
    A) you shouldn't stress if you don't have your dream body type and
    B) getting your dream body type takes dedication and definitely not "Lose 6000 tons of fat in just 1 day! Yes girls, this works, click here to learn more!". Its a long and dedicated process... It takes months, maybe even more with working out and relatively careful calorie intake...
    I know that this may not have anything to do with you OP, but for other girls who are conscious about their body who WILL click on the comments to see what guys say about that will maybe be interested in what I've wrote.
    Also I need to do a quick test, ignore this
    test
    test
    test

What Guys Said 8

• I like thin girls. Sometimes I honestly think the 'big butt' craze is a joke that some people thought was serious. Indeed, I think the whole reason American men seem to automatically like Asian girls is because they are usually thinner than the typical American girl.

• I voted A, but honestly I think all the girls you've shown are thin, the first two are just sexier in their pose and the amount of skin showing lol

• When it comes to Asian girls I think that thin fits them better.

• i like chubby girls

• I voted A

• A little bit of fat is essential for a soft, feminine body. Wide hips are obviously more desirable, as are meatier thighs.
    When it comes to arms, thinner is better, to a certain extent. They've gotta have just enough fat on them to be soft and smooth.

• the problem i have with skinny girls is that they have like no boobs. i like skinny girls but i like big boobs too

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0