What do you think about these tattoos?

Thinking about getting in the near future. What do you think about these ones?

1. A "warsaw uprising" tattooWhat do you think about these tattoos?
2. And Aztec warrior Tattoo
3. Simple Roman tattoos...

Most Helpful Girl

• they are all pretty cool but don't get them copied exactly because stealing someone's art like that is a HUGE dick move. have it personalized in some way.

you should choose the ones that are the most important to you tho whether that be for meaning or aesthetic reasons. tho in my opinion i like the roman ones

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Which one means the most to you OP?

Cause remember, this shit will be permanent; those aren't like those temporary ones that can just peel right off.

Personally, I like the Aztec Warrior. But your opinion matters the most.

• Thanks! :) Yeah I really like the Aztec one too.

• Lol, I know.
      So then maybe you should contact a tatoo artist and show him/her the Polska bird, plus the flag. Maybe have them or you do a sketch. It's always important for you and your tat artist to ne on the same page.

• I agree! I'll show them a vague sketch and get their opinions on it.

• I like them all. Go for it, tattoos are super attractive! Do something that you know you won't regret.

• I like two or three they are cool

• oh wow, I never thought I would ever like a tattoo, but the first one is very beautiful and unique. Do they have a special meaning to you?

• Unfortunately it's not mine :p Glad you liked it though! Well my father is Polish, and I'm int history of Poland, that design shows the Warsaw uprising (rebellion against the Nazi regime in 1944)

• 1 and 2 are pretty cool

What Guys Said 2