Small boobs, medium boobs, big boobs?

This confuses me SO much because so many guys go on and on about big boobs but most of my guy friends prefer small boobs? I have large breats and I've gotten mixed reactions about them. What do you guys prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they don't prevent you from doing things, it doesn't matter too much.. But in terms of what I find aesthetic, probably A, B and C, maybe D.. But it also depends on how big the girl is.. I mean, a very tiny girl with double G's would probably look disproportionate.

• I thought that tiny girl with G's was the male ideal in the UK/the states...

• And at most of the guys' answers here

• @Jennifer94 I make a point to stay far away from those, they force their own ideals on others, make up "fake perfection" at the cost of ones body and physical well being. Not only does it give you back pains, but it also limits/prevent you from certain things, and for what? Male attention? Yeah, I'd much prefer the smaller, more size proportionate breasts. Though.. I don't live in the UK/states, so my word doesn't hold much validation in that regard.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know where you're coming from. Most guys I talk to, tend to think along these lines about *my* breasts

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...a62b3cc7314f89-wm.jpg

• You've got to be conceited to think that guy really care THAT MUCH about boobs whether they're yours or not. Most guys treat boobs size the way girls treat lenis size, they just don't care.

• Ok Samuel

• @Melcart23 - Only my friends call me Samuel. Those who hate me just call me "Sam".

What Guys Said 22

• My preference is small. But that does not mean that I do not appreciate most sizes. If I am with a girls, whatever breasts she has are great with me and will get my full attention.

• There's a lot of preferences out there. For me, what's more important is flat stomach, fit waist you know?

• They're not that important. I wouldn't be attracted or unattracted to a girl based on her bra size, but generally speaking, bigger is more fun.

• I like all boobs except fake ones and ones that are f cup and larger, fake ones are gross and too large isn't my taste in boobs, like g cup or higher

• Big. Thank you.

• Medium-Large boobs. Big isn't always the best, but it more depends on how proportionate and shapely they are.

• The bigger the better 😛

• I like a variety of boobs

• i prefer 35 c-cups or 34-d cups

• To put it simply there are guys who prefer small boobs, guys who prefer medium boobs, guys who prefer big boobs, guys who prefer small or medium boobs, guys who prefer medium or big boobs and guys who have no preference.

• I really don't like small boobs. Average to big but not giant is great.

• It's unimportant.

• Most of my friends like big and a few medium. Personally i prefer smaller ones.

• Depends on the guy.

• big tits x

• all of the above.. boobs are great

• bigg

• Small and medium for me. Look nicer, feel nicer, and don't kill the lady-friend's back.

• I actually think medium sized breasts are best, not too big that we can't walk around all day without her back getting sore, but not so small that she looks almost underage, or male, but still fun, and a great view!

• I prefer a girl w a C size, up to a D. If it's bigger than that, that's just a little to much. It's like a girl w a huge huge ass, way to much, not a turn on.

• Smaller boobs are usually more sensitive.
    Guys who don't know that prefer big boobs. Guys who know it prefer small to medium sized boobs.

• Every guy has his preference. My favorite size is 34C.

What Girls Said 3

• all boobs matter

• I'm a girl and I love all size boobs.

• Medium I guess